About this event
The 26th Nutmeg Rally October 21, 2023 –Southbury, CT
The 26th Nutmeg Rally will be taking place on the 21st of October. ANY AND ALL ARE WELCOME!!!!!!! DRIVE WHAT EVER YOU CHOOSE! Invite your friends and make it a weekend!
Base Hotel: Heritage Inn, Heritage Village, Southbury, CT Phone: (203) 264-8200
The drivers and navigators meeting will take place in the hotel at 9:00 AM on Saturday the 21st. Many folks will be staying at the hotel the night before and likely the night of the 21st after our Gala Rally Dinner. The Dinner will take place at the Heritage Inn
For reservations, call the hotel and ask for the VSCCA Block Room Rate.
Lunch cost for lunch at the Litchfield Inn is included in the entry fee. Also included will be a Monte Carlo style Rally plate and a dash plaque
The Rally will cover somewhat less than a hundred and fifty (closer to 120, one expects) The roads are promised to be entertaining but PAVED. We should be still very much in the Fall Foliage Season. This being a "gimmick rally," you should honestly have no trouble staying on course. The objective is to observe your surroundings while on the road and to answer questions, both "simple" and - some have argued - "diabolical." We have every expectation that the questions should be pretty obvious when passing the clue. The answers will be shared at the dinner and there will be "lavish" prizes for the winners.
- Saturday, October 21, 2023, Rally and lunch
- Saturday, October 21, 2023, dinner
- Saturday Rally: $135 per car, includes lunch for driver and two crew
- Saturday at the Southbury Inn: $65 per person
For more information please contact Event Chair Jim Donick at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Joan Harmer at email@example.com
- If you have not used motorsportreg.com before please set up a free account by starting here: New account setup
- If you have a motorsportreg.com account but have not used it for a VSCCA event please click here for a video: Existing accounts new to VSCCA
- If you need to update/change your registration (vehicle, group, etc.) please see these instructions: How to change registration
- If you need to cancel your registration please see these instructions: How to cancel registration
- For other help links start here: MotorsportsReg Help
- Cars do not require a VSCCA log book.
- If you have any questions regarding the rally or dinner please contact Event Chair Jim Donick at firstname.lastname@example.org or to Joan Harmer at email@example.com