VSCCA 10th Thompson Vintage Motorsports FestivalThompson Speedway Motorsports Park
About this event
- VSCCA entry only for the 10th Thompson Vintage Motorsport Festival
- For VRG entry please go to: https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/10th-annual-vintage-motorsports-festival-thompson-speedway-park-racer-group-vrg-197932
- Test Day and Garage Rental: see below
- Optional Test day Thursday, June 22
- Save $50 by entering by June 8!
The 10th Thompson Vintage Motorsport Festival shared with our VRG co-hosts will take place on June 23 to 24 at Thompson Speedway in the beautiful “quiet corner” of Connecticut. As with last year the VSCCA and the VRG will be sanctioning the event this year. There will be one VSCCA all-comers grid for all VSCCA eligible cars. Garage rentals are available for all 3 days.
- Friday, June 23, 2023
- Saturday, June 24, 2023
- Early Bird two-day (Good through June 10!): $500 (includes 1 ticket to banquet dinner Friday, additional tickets $25)
- Regular two-day entry: $525 (includes 1 ticket to banquet dinner Friday, additional tickets $25)
- Early Bird one-day entry (Good through June 10!): $275
- Regular one-day entry: $300
- Note: The garage rental and test day are separate.
- Optional Test Day Registration (Thursday, June 22) is available at TSMP website: https://thompsonspeedway.checkfront.com/reserve/
- Garage Rental, all three days: $155 (Garage Registration can be found at: To register for a garage you will go through the VRG regsitration process for the garage only. You still enter your car via the VSCCA registration process.)
- Two Friday dinner tickets are included with registration. Additional tickets will be available at $20
- For payment by check, please make your check out to VSCCA, Inc. The remittance address will be found by clicking on the “Event Chair Contact Info” on this event at VSCCA.org.
For more information on the Thompson event please contact Steve Morici at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steve in California (PST time!) at 760-662-1112 or Co-Chair Phil Roettjer at email@example.com
The Early Bird Entry is up to two weeks before the start of a track event: specifically the VSCCA Springs Sprints, Empire Cup, Thompson Vintage Festival, White Mountain Vintage Grand Prix and Fall Finale. If you DO NOT pay by Credit Card, your payment MUST BE MAILED to the Event Chair no later than two (2) weeks prior to the event. If you do not send your payment promptly and show up at the event with a check in hand, you will have to pay the Regular Entry fee which is $50 more than the Early Bird rate.
- There is no Early Bird discount for Tech sessions, Hill Climbs, the Annual General Meeting and Holiday socials. The Lime Rock Historic Festival has their own Early Bird and cancellation policy.
- Non VSCCA member entry rates are $50 higher however you can get a credit of up to $100 towards your first year of membership by entering two VSCCA track events in the same year.
- If you have not used motorsportreg.com before please set up a free account by starting here: New account setup
- If you have a motorsportreg.com account but have not used it for a VSCCA event please click here for a video: Existing accounts new to VSCCA
- If you need to update/change your registration (vehicle, group, etc.) please see these instructions: How to change registration
- If you need to cancel your registration please see these instructions: How to cancel registration
- For other help links start here: MotorsportsReg Help
- Entrants must be an approved driver of the VSCCA or have a VMC current unemcumbered (not on suspension) license issued by a VMC organization (VRG, VARAC, etc.)
- Entrants must have a current medical.
- Cars entered must have a VSCCA log book OR have a log book from another VMC organization and be VSCCA eligible for the event.
- If a car that is entered without a VSCCA logbook and is not in keeping with VSCCA regulations the car will be allowed to run this event. However, the entrant will be advised that to enter future VSCCA events certain aspects of their car may need to be brought into compliance.
- VSCCA rules require treaded tires. Cars with slicks will not be allowed to run with VSCCA groups. To see the VSCCA tire rules please go to VSCCA Tire Rules
- This is a unmuffled event.
- If you have questions about your or your car’s eligibility please contact the Event Chair Steve Morici at firstname.lastname@example.org or call Steve in California (PST time!) at 760-662-1112.