About this event
Season Opening Club Race Sunday April 24th & 25th
We will register for this weekends race and practice in person. No Online Registration Required.
If you raced ICP last weekend you will get your race entry fee waived.
- First Pre-Entry - $55 (membership pricing)
- Additional Pre-Entry - $25 (membership pricing)
- Kid Kart Entry - $55 (membership pricing)
- Pit Pass - $5 Per Day
- Saturday Practice - $25 (membership pricing)
- All attendees are required to read The Event Assessment and Planning form. This will give you an overview of basic rules and safety precautions that are in place regarding topics of masks, etc.
- Download - Event Assessment and Planning
- Fill out TCKC Symptom Attestation Form, and have your temperature checked upon entering the facility.
- This is a participant only event with no additional spectators. (Limit of 3 pit passes will be available for each entry.)
- Face Masks Required Outside of Your Immediate Pit Area at All Times.
- Showers Closed all weekend
MINORS 17 YEARS & UNDER
All minors including non-drivers who wish to have access to restricted areas (paddock/pits), must have a parent or legal guardian present to sign the minor release form. If a parent or legal guardian cannot attend, the adult who brings them must bring both forms below filled out and signed by the Parents/Guardians and must be notarized. These Forms must be in Color, NO Black & White.
OVERNIGHT & RV PARKING
Dry RV parking will be available onsite outside of the Pit Area.
TAG & SHIFTER CLASSES
- All Tag and Shifter classes will run per current ICP Cup rules and must have the assigned weight clearly displayed on driver's (nassau) panel on both sides.