About this event
The SCCA Philadelphia Region 2020 SOLO Summer Series
@ Warminster Community Park
Attendees must be SCCA members.
Philadelphia Region SCCA
Philly SCCA COVID-19 Policy:
Autocross Program – Re-Opening Policies
In anticipation of starting our 2020 autocross season, please read the following information. Philly Region intends to re-start our program as responsibly and safely as possible. We need everyone’s cooperation to ensure everyone’s health and safety. We always put safety first when hosting any event, and under these new conditions that hasn’t changed.
The Philly Region SCCA is implementing the following policies in compliance with federal, state, and local guidelines, until further notice:
- Everyone on-site is required to wear a mask for the safety of others and yourself during registration, drivers meeting, tech, and anytime you are in close proximity to others. If, while working course, you can appropriately distance yourself more than 6 feet away from any other person, the mask may be removed. If you cannot wear a mask, or choose not to, you will be asked to leave the event and not return to future events.
- Philly Region will have cleaning supplies, hand sanitizer, and protective items like gloves available for those in work assignments that require some contact with common items. For example, technical safety inspectors checking cars, timing staff working on computers, and corner workers handling radios.
- In addition to port-o-potties we have ordered hand washing stations.
- You must bring your own water or other non-alcoholic refreshments. Community water coolers and shared coolers of water have been discouraged due to being a potential point of virus spread.
- Registration will be pre-registration online only so we can alleviate the contact around walk-up registrations and so that we can maintain entry limits at a size that allow for social distancing compliance.
- The tech safety inspection process will be self-conducted by each driver on their own car with the supervision of our tech staff so that drivers can feel comfortable that only they will be touching the surfaces of their own car.
- The drivers meeting will generally be held using the PA and the radio broadcast system.
- Loaner helmets willnotbeavailable at events. Please bring your own helmet or you will not be able to participate.
- We will ask everyone to maintain reasonable social distancing practices in registration lines, during the drivers’ meeting, at worker stations, during course walks, and in grid and paddock.
- No trophies or trophy presentations after events this year.
- If you are not feeling well or believe you may be experiencing symptoms of an illness, please do not attend the event.
- Waiver Process - a hard card is highly recommended, but we will have SpeedWaiver as well. If you don’t fill out a waiver in advance, you are not allowed to attend.
- We reserve the right to ask anyone not following social distancing guidelines and our policies to leave the event.
- If you drive in an autocross event, you will be expected to work in some capacity during the event while practicing good social distancing. If the safety measures and policies we have described in this document and in additional communications around the event are not acceptable to you, please do not attend.
- Our events will be limited to competitors only. Non-competitors are allowed ONLY in the case of being the parent/legal guardian of a competing minor. If you are a minor, you must register your parent/guardian via MotorSportReg as well, and they must also complete the speedwaiver prior to the event if they do not have an SCCA annual waiver card.
- You must bring painters tape or printed/magnetic numbers for class and car numbering. We will not be able to provide painters tape as we have done in the past.
This event will be run in full-day format and is capped at a maximum of 100 drivers.
In order to register for this event, you must be an SCCA Member with Autocross experience. We are accepting a limited number of novices at this time - Please use the 'Contact The Registrar' link to inquire before registering, if you do not have any prior experience with Autocross.
Run order: (Please note that although we try to follow this run order as closely as possible, small changes may have to be made to keep the groups balanced)
- Heat 1 - XS, SM(all), CAM, ST, SP, BS, FS
- Heat 2 - Street (except BS/FS), SSR, SSC, P, M
This event will be run in full-day format with two heats.
Everyone must check-in at registration in the morning, to obtain a barcode for our timing system! PLEASE PRACTICE APPROPRIATE SOCIAL DISTANCING AT THE EVENT AT ALL TIMES. Please read the guidelines on the previous page.
The site is open at 6:30 AM. We strongly suggest that you plan on arriving by 7:15 AM to allow time to get your car ready, check in at registration, get your work assignment, get your car through tech inspection, and then have time for course walks prior to the mandatory drivers' meeting.
Philadelphia Region allows a maximum of four (4) drivers to register to co-drive one (1) vehicle in the same class. Notice must be given in advance by pre-registering online AND contacting the registrar. Notice must include which drivers will run off heat. The heat in which additional drivers run will be determined based upon worker needs. Philadelphia Region reserves the right to deny this privilege to anyone who abuses it or does not follow the above procedure. The drivers are expected to practice social distancing and sanitize the vehicle in between runs.
- 7:30 Arrival
- 8:00 - 9:00 Mandatory Check-In @ reg/worker table
- 8:00 - 9:30 Course Walks
- 8:15-9:00 Tech Inspection
- 9:40 Mandatory Driver's Meeting
- 10:00 First Car Off
- Completion of Event Clean Up
SCCA Member Pre-registration Entry Fee:
All competitors must possess a valid driver's license.
All competitors under 18 years of age are required to have a Minor Waiver form signed by a legal guardian. This form must either be signed in the presence of an SCCA member at the event, or signed and notarized prior to the event. The minor waiver form is available here.
All competitors must be SCCA members. We are not issuing weekend memberships on-site.
An annual SCCA waiver hard card is recommended. If you do not have this, please conplete the speedwaiver here: https://phillyscca.speedwaiver.com/gqbw
Passengers are not permitted. No exceptions.