About this event
Kentucky Region SCCA Time Trial Regional/Track Event
NCM Motorsports Park, Bowling Green, KY
Saturday, May 15, 2021 - Sunday May 16, 2021
Held Under SCCA Time Trial Rules
Perfect opportunity to get out on the track and have some fun. We will be using the Grand Course layout at NCM Motorsports Park.
Registration: Drivers must preregister for the Time Trial. Registration will NOT be available on site. All competitors must be a member of SCCA.
If you are not a member, you have two options:
- Purchase a SCCA weekend membership. You can do this when you register online. Cost is $15
- Become a SCCA member. This may be done before you register. Go to https://www.scca.com/pages/join-scca. If you use a SCCA member as a reference, you may be eligible for a discount. If you don’t know a SCCA member, you can use the event chairman’s name: David Melton, member # 297980. There are also discounts for members of the military and those 24 years old and younger.
- Saturday and Sunday Time Trial (two day): $500.00
- Saturday Only Track Event (one day): $300.00
- Sunday Only Track Event (one day): $300.00
Transponders are required for this event, the Transponder Rental fee is $25.00.
The daily schedule (run group track sessions, lunch) will be posted and emailed to participants once finalized.
S1, S2, S3, S4, S5, S6
T1, T2, T3, T4, T5
M1, M2, M3, M4, M5
NCM Motorsports Park has strict sound restrictions. Vehicle must not exceed 103db (as measured 50 feet from track). If vehicle exceeds limit, participants will be given black flag and vehicle will be disqualified and no refund will be given.
Pre-registration/Prepay is required. No walk up registrations will be taken.
Early Check In will held Friday 5:00 pm to 7:00 pm (local time-Central time zone). Location to be determined. Will be posted and emailed to participants once finalized.
Driver Eligibility: Please click link for Time Trial Driver Eligibility requirements: https://timetrials.scca.com/pages/driver-eligibility
Guide to classing: https://timetrials.scca.com/pages/classmycar
Safety guidelines: https://timetrials.scca.com/pages/safety
All participants are required to self tech their car. Use this Time Trial Tech Form and bring the completed form to Registration.