About this event
Join us September 25th -27th for a beautiful drive to Telluride to enjoy the Cars & Colors Festival! We will take a scenic drive over the newly paved Cottonwood Pass and then stop in Gunnison for lunch by the river. Afterwards, we will continue on to Telluride to stay Friday and Saturday night.
There are non-stop events offered by the Telluride Festive of Cars Colors all weekend. We have arranged for purchase discounted $99 tickets that will allow you entry to all of the activities. You can enjoy Air Performances, Concours, Live Music, Fine Art displays and more. Check out the schedule at www.carsandcolors.com (see Festival Schedule). With many other events cancelled earlier in the year, some amazing vehicles are expected at the Concours.
Base price for the tour, charged upon registration in MotorSportreg.com is $115 per couple or $85 single. **Discounted Lodging and Event Tickets will be paid directly by registrants.** Premier lodging has been arranged! Upon registration, information on where we will meet and how to book your discounted room at The Peaks Resort and Spa will be sent. Room rates of $331 per night (including Tax, Resort Fee and Parking) have been secured for only those registered on this tour. Upon registration, we will also send a link to purchase the discounted $99 event tickets.
** You will be responsible for your own dining arrangements in Telluride besides Friday breakfast and lunch!**
IMPORTANT: In compliance with State of Colorado guidelines and in order to ensure our members' safety, we must maintain social distancing. Additionally, it is a requirement that all tour participants wear a face-mask while outside their vehicles. PLEASE ARRIVE AT THE TOUR WITH A MASK FOR EACH PARTICIPANT. Extra hand sanitizer, disposable gloves, trash baskets, disposable face masks and cleaners/disinfectants will be available at the start of the tour, but please bring your own. Participants and volunteers should stay at home if they are at higher risk for severe illness, or if they are sick or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, must stay home.
PCA Event Participant Guidelines
In all things PCA does, first and foremost is the health and safety of our members, employees, sponsors and communities. Federal, State/Provincial and Local guidelines and restrictions supersede these guidelines where there is conflict or ambiguity.
Take Steps to Protect Yourself and Others:
- Stay home when you are sick (request a refund).
- Stay home if you have been in contact with someone in the last two weeks who has been sick.
- Bring your own personal protective equipment (PPE), including masks, gloves, hand sanitizer and disinfectant.
- Practice social distancing of at least 6 feet between non-cohabitating attendees.
- Wear your face mask when in the presence of others.
- Physical contact is discouraged. Refrain from shaking hands, fist-bumps and hugs.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for at least 20 seconds especially before eating and after blowing your nose, coughing, or sneezing.
- If soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- Refrain from touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Cover your cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue into the trash.
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe.
- Use best judgement and common sense regarding your fellow members’ good health.
Region Leadership including the Event Chair have the authority to require you to leave if you cannot comply with these community protection measures.