About this event
VSCCA-only entry for Empire Cup
Friday and Saturday, June 3-4, Lime Rock Park
Save $50 by entering by May 20!
Use your credit card an the charge will not go through until the weekend of the event and you will not be charged credit card fees!
The Empire Cup will again be celebrating the Sports Racers of the 1950’s and 1960’s by offering a dedicated grid in this traditional VSCCA event.
• Two full days of racing, plenty of unmuffled track time (at least 7 track sessions over the 2 days)
• This is an unmuffled event.
• This event does have timing and scoring using Transponders.
• Finishing position from the race before will be your grid position for the next race.
• There will be a class for non-VSCCA (post-1959) closed wheel race-cars.
• You can enter both your VSCCA car and a later closed wheel 1960’s through 1970s race car.
On Friday we hope to have the traditional party. We will not decide that until closer to the event. Should we have it, although this barbecue is free for everyone, donations in the form of wine, beer and sodas will be gratefully accepted. If you can’t bring a beverage to the dinner think of adding an extra donation to your entry fee to help offset the cost to the club. The club does have to pay for all of the extras at the dinner. We would like this dinner to be a social event. Meet your fellow drivers, corner marshals and friends to talk about the days racing.
For more information on the the Empire Cup please contact Event Chair Charles Bordin at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 914-968-5700
• Early Bird two-day (Good through May 20): $525
• Regular two-day entry: $575
• Early Bird one-day entry (Good through May 20): $275
• Regular one-day entry: $300
If you would like to donate to the Friday night barbecue please do so online when you regsiter, just after you click your entry fee you are signing up for, or mail a check made out to VSCCA, Inc. to Charles Bordin, 9 Leather Stocking Lane, Scarsdale, NY 10583.
EARLY BIRD POLICY
The Early Bird Entry is up to two weeks before the start of a track event: specifically the VSCCA Springs Sprints, Empire Cup, Thompson Vintage Festival, White Mountain Vintage Grand Prix and Fall Finale. If you DO NOT pay by Credit Card, your payment MUST BE MAILED to the Event Chair no later than two (2) weeks prior to the event. If you do not send your payment promptly and show up at the event with a check in hand, you will have to pay the Regular Entry fee which is $50 more than the Early Bird rate.
NOTE There is no Early Bird discount for Tech sessions, Hill Climbs, the Annual General Meeting and Holiday socials. The Lime Rock Historic Festival has their own Early Bird and cancellation policy.
NOTE: Non-VSCCA member entry rates are $50 higher however you can get a credit of up to $100 towards your first year of membership by entering two VSCCA track events in the same year.
If you have not used motorsportreg.com before please click here for video instructions on how to set up an account: New Account Set Up
If you have a motorsportreg.com account but have not used it for a vscca event please click here for a video: Existing accounts new to VSCCA
For payment by check, please make your check out to VSCCA, Inc. The remittance address will be found by clicking on the “Event Chair Contact Info” above and to the left on the event page on vscca.org.
If you need to cancel your registration please watch this instructional video: Cancel Registration
- Entrants must be an approved driver of the VSCCA or have a current unemcumbered (not on suspension) VMC license issued by a VMC organization (VRG, VARAC, etc.)
- Entrants must have a current medical.
- Cars entered must have a VSCCA log book OR have a log book from another VMC organization.
- All Sports Racers through the 1960s are invited.
- If a car that is entered without a VSCCA logbook and is not in keeping with VSCCA regulations the car will be allowed to run this event. However, the entrant will be advised that to enter future VSCCA events certain aspects of their car may need to be brought into compliance.
- VSCCA rules require treaded tires. Cars with slicks will not be allowed to run with VSCCA groups. To see the VSCCA tire rules please go to VSCCA Tire Rules
- This is a unmuffled event.
- Entrants wishing to have timing and scoring for their car must have a transponder.
- If you have questions about your or your car’s eligibility please contact the Event Chair Charles Bordin at email@example.com or call him at 914-968-5700