About this event
JZILLA TRACK DAYS - Under the Lights
POWERED BY Gran Turismo East!
This event will be hosted at the state-of-the-art facilities of Charlotte Motor Speedway! We are proud to partner with Gran Turismo East for Under the Lights 2023, Keiran and his team are THE BEST tire and alignment guys in Atlanta!
Expect 7! sessions at twenty minutes each per group, rain or shine. Entry fee is $450. All makes and models welcome, all drivers welcome (18 and older)! Schedule is subject to change as we may increase the session length but reduce the sessions to six. Never the less, you will get over 2 hours of seat time and 2 sessions under the lights for solo drivers.
Begninners, expect 3 sessions to get your feet wet for $250.
Jzilla Track Days is an inclusive, community-focused organization. Our primary directive is the safety of ALL our participants. All registered drivers must conform to these requirements:
- Must be 18 or older.
- Have a valid, state-issued drivers license.
- Must have a SA2015 or newer hemet (own or rent).
- Submit previous, verifiable motorsports experience for proper classing.
- Must conform to Jzilla Rules & Regulations
- Must submit a completed Jzilla Track Days Tech Inspection form.
- Sign our digital waiver.
All entrants are qualified by Jzilla Track Days Staff, group placement of each driver is finalized at their discretion. The Jzilla Track Days vetting process ensures safe run groups to maximize each driver's time at our events. Jzilla Staff may contact you about the requirements above.
Due to COVID-19 concerns, Jzilla Track Days has specific guidelines and rules all participants must follow. Registrants will be limited to one guest at this time. Only that guest listed by the registrant may gain entry to this event.
Jzilla Track Days is nothing without our community, we believe it is our duty to protect our community in a responsible manner. We have specific guidelines we ALL must abide by. This event will incur stoppage or cancellation if ALL participants do not adhere to these mandatory requirements. Failure to comply will result in expulsion from this event:
- Please stay home if you are experiencing any symptoms of illness, have an elevated temperature, or have been in contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19.
- The temperatures of all guests may be monitored.
- Social distancing must be implemented at all times. Please maintain a minimum of six feet from staff and participants.
- Avoid physical contact with others when possible.
- Participants should wash their hands regularly for 20 seconds.Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Drivers with open-faced helmets must wear a cloth face mask or covering (balaclava) if they have a passenger in their vehicle.
- Passengers with open-faced helmets must wear a cloth face mask or covering (balaclava) while they are in a driver’s vehicle.
Please take a moment and familiarize yourself with our rules and regulations. Also print out our tech sheet to begin your preparations.