About this event
Sign in and pay for your long term trailer storage at GMR here!
WCKC members with a membership in good standing can store their motorhome and/or trailer long term at GMR.
It will be the owners responsibility to register and pay the storage fee's. Non-compliance may result in suspension of the membership and/or removal of the unit without notice on the owners expense.
All trailers have to be removed from the asphalt pit area on to the grass area when not actively used.
Pricing per year. Fee's are non-refundable. No refunds given for early removal of the unit.
Trailers under 30ft of total lenght, $ 630 per year (pricing is including 5% GST)
Trailers over 30ft of total lenght, $ 945 per year (pricing is including 5% GST)
If you would like to park your trailer on the property for a short period there will be no charge. Please notify the executive by email firstname.lastname@example.org before doing so.
We welcome our members to leave their motorhome and/or trailer long term at the facility. In order to do so the following conditions will apply:
- All units have to be properly insured with ICBC, minimum of 1 Million liabilty. Only storage insurance does not qualify.
- All WCKC members in good standing can leave their motorhome, travel trailer or trailer at the facility
- Only one unit per membership. (Motorhome/trailer combination will count as 1 unit)
- The units must be used for kart racing during the racing season
- Cargo trailers have to be outfitted and/or used for racing
- All units have to be movable. Permanent structures and structures not insured with ICBC are NOT allowed to be left at WCKC (Campers, sheds)
- Units have to be removed from the asphalt pit area on to the grass area if not used.
- make sure that the lanes are unobstructed at all times. So tail gates should not left open on the travel lanes. Take this in consideration when parking your trailer.
Nonpayment will affect the ability to renew the membership for the following year