About this event
- Entry Fee:
- PCA Member Pre-registration Entry fee: $55
- Non-PCA Member Pre-registration Entry fee: $65
- MSR Registration will be capped at 40 drivers to allow for 6+ runs
- There are no walk-ups available for this event
- Online payment is required for pre-registration
This event has a different schedule since it begins in the afternoon, here are the tentative start times:
12:00 PM: Registration / Check-In Opens
12:15 PM: Tech opens / Course opens for walking
12:45 PM: Registration and Tech close / Course closes for walking
12:45 PM to 1:00 PM: Driver's meeting (no novice course walk)
1:15 PM: First car off
Prior to registering, please review the details below to help you finish the registration process.
- SCCA classes for non-Porsches: Rules and classes can be found here:
- SCCA 2023 Solo Rule Bookv1 (Car classes begin on p. 180 or thereabouts.) During registration, you will select "Non-Porsche (using SCCA classing)" as your Class first before selecting your SCCA class in the "Modifier" field.
- Porsche classes: There are four categories - Showroom stock (S), Production (P), Improved (I), and Modified (M). To determine the class for your car, see:
Participants must be 18 years of age or older and have a valid driver’s license, but our JPP (Junior Participation Program) allows any 16-18 year old child/grandchild of an active (in good standing) PCA member to participate in autocross events providing they have a valid license (this means their license allows them to drive on the street by themselves). The parent or grandparent has to be present at the autocross, and must complete a "Parental Consent, Release, and Waiver of Liability" form. The minor participant must complete a "Minor's Assumption of Risk Acknowledgement" form. All participants must complete a “Waiver and Release of Liability" form (signed on site if spectating and not attending, Speedwaiver signatures are accepted for registrants). Copies of these forms can be found below:
- Parental Consent, Release and Waiver of Liability form
- Minor's Assumption of Risk Acknowledgement form
Each driver must wear an "M" or "SA" rated helmet carrying a 2010 or later Snell Memorial Foundation approval sticker. For those purchasing a new helmet, an "SA" rated helmet is strongly recommended, but an "M" rated helmet is acceptable. Limited loaner helmets and head socks will be available.