About this event
WELCOME TO SUMMIT POINT
MY TRACK TIME
My Track Time is an introductory 2-hour program, the perfect way to experience driving your vehicle on the historic Summit Point road racing circuit.
Get classroom instruction and tips from Greg Haas, a motorsports professional with years of experience.
You will have the opportunity to drive in 2 sessions on the track at a spirited pace on the racing line.
Enjoy what generations of drivers have felt on the amazing Summit Point Circuit.
4:30PM to 6:30PM
Entry fee: $150
Pre-registration is required
Participants will be charged the day before the event
No refunds or credits
- Must have a valid driver’s license for a minimum of 6mos.and present it at check-in
*Drivers 16-17 must have a parent or guardian present with them and sign a minor waiver
- Helmets: Are not required
- Shoes: Closed toe
- Street cars on street tires. We do make some exceptions, please inquire.
- No SUVs, Minivans,Trucks, Jeeps, Crossovers, Electric Vehicles or Hybrids
- Tow hooks or factory tie downs are recommended.
- Must be easily accessible without manipulation of body work
- Factory tow hooks are allowed
- Removable hooks should be installed prior to on track activities
Passengers: Not Allowed
*If you are unsure of the above requirements, please contact us email@example.com before registering.
*It is the responsibility of the participant to assure safe mechanical condition of the vehicle at all times.
It is strongly recommended that vehicles be thoroughly and routinely inspected by a reputable technician before on track activities
Refunds or credits will not be issued for vehicles that are not compliant