About this event
CLUB MOTORSPORTS September 19-20
High Performance Driver Education Event
2.5 Mile, 15 Turn Course
Early Registration Discount: $50 Off 2-day entry until 8/20.
- 4 Sessions on Track
- Professional Classroom Sessions
- Early Registration Special: Save $50 by registering for both days before 8/20
- Camping will be allowed for this event.
- Track Walk with corner by corner analysis of the track at the end of the day Monday
- A reminder that drivers can sign up for either a single day, or sign up for a two consecutive day event and receive a discounted entry fee!
- A limited number of arrive and drive rental Spec Miatas are available for this event
- Novice entry fee includes In car Instruction, Virtual and In-Person Classroom, Instructor for Lead-Shadow upon request
- All cars must be muffled (92db) at Club Motorsports events.
- Sign up with confidence- Covid 19 cancellation policy.
RUN GROUPS AVAILABLE at Pitt Race on September 19-20
- NOVICE: The Green Group. (Newer track drivers with no experience to limited experience, typically novice drivers spend about 5 events in the novice group. Instructors are required and will be provided for In car instruction. If desired or uncomfortable with in-car instruction depending on COVID-19, lead shadow w/ radio communication is available )
- INTERMEDIATE 1: The Blue Run Group. (Must have prior experience driving solo without an instructor, at least 5 events driving solo)
- INTERMEDIATE 2: The White Run Group. (Must have considerable road course experience and at least 20 track events)
- ADVANCED: The Red Run Group. (Highest level- years of track experience)
Run Group Criteria:
See the comprehensive Run Group Criteria here. If you are unsure which group is the best fit, please email after registering.
Download the Club Motorsports Schedule for September 19-20 (daily schedule subject to change)
1-37 Main St, Tamworth, NH 03886
The following cities are listed with the approximate miles and drive times to Club Motorsports:
- Boston, MA - 120 miles, 2 hours
- Worcester, MA - 155 miles, 3 hours
- Concord, NH - 55 miles, 1 hour
- Portsmouth, NH - 70 miles, 1 hour
- Portland, ME - 64 miles, 1.5 hours
- Burlington, VT - 147 miles, 3 hours
- Providence, RI - 175 miles, 3 hours
- Hartford, CT - 220 miles, 4 hours
- New York, NY - 330 miles, 6 hours
- Montreal, QC - 235 miles, 4 hours
Club Motorsports event entry fees are $399 ($599 novice drivers) retail for a single day or only $749 ($999 novice drivers) for a 2 day event.
2-Day Special: Sign up before Sept 20th and pay only $699
Early Registration Special: Save $50 by registering for both days before 7/20/22
Please CONTINUE to Register:
The Sports Car Driving Association welcomes all driving enthusiasts to attend our events. In the interest of clarification, we would like to outline the basic criteria that should be met, in order to place you in the appropriate run group. We make every effort to ensure that drivers are placed in run groups with other drivers of comparable experience levels. This will ensure that run groups are balanced, safe and fun. This guideline is meant to serve as a tool to help you decide where you would fit in best within SCDA.
Sound Limit at this event: STRICT 92db maximum
Helmets with a SNELL SA-2015 rating or higher is REQUIRED for all SCDA Events
Helmets with an M-rating are not Acceptable. Motorcycle helmets do not have the proper safety requirements for car use by the SNELL Foundation.
Helmets MUST have one of these two labels on the inside.
Helmets may be available to rent for $50 upon request, limited sizes and rentals are available, PLEASE CHECK FIRST. If you are not able to get one prior to event, email us approximate size and we will add a helmet to your entry and charge $50 to card on file.
For safety reasons, all convertibles (Boxster, Miata, Corvette, BMW Z4, Honda S2000, Pontiac Solstice etc.) are required to have a roll bar that meets the following two criteria in order to be eligible to run during any event. 1) The roll bar must be in the fixed position and visible at all times. This means that roll bars which are designed to automatically deploy are not acceptable unless they are in the full upright and locked position at all times. 2) The roll bar must allow the driver to pass the “broomstick” test which means that the top of the drivers helmet must be below the line from the top of the roll bar to the top of the windshield. There are aftermarket roll bars and/or seats which can be used to help meet these requirements. If your convertible meets these standards, then you are welcome to participate! Factory hard tops are acceptable at most tracks, as well.
TECH INSPECTION FORM:
Self Tech. A dealer or certified mechanic is recommended. Please review the tech form.