SCCV Autocross #3 & #4 2018Canaan Motorsport Park
About this event
PLEASE REVIEW OUR UPDATED 2018 RULES BEFORE REGISTERING
Note that there are venue-specific rules & requirements for this track. These will be displayed on the next screen.
Event Rules, Classing, & Tech Inspection
Autocross Guide (for newcomers)
SCCV Autocross #3
Saturday & Sunday, June 9-10, 2018
MSR registration: weekend- $80 members / $100 non-members, single day (limit 5 entries per day)- $40 members, $50 non-members
Onsite registration: There will be no registration the day of the event. Please register early as we expect that this event will sell out quickly!
This event is open to all licensed drivers over the age of 18. See minor information for licensed drivers under the age of 18.
Helmets are required for every event. (Snell M2005 or SA2005 minimum, No DOT only). Loaner helmets may be available.
All vehicles will be required to pass a technical inspection prior to running the event.
Rules and Requirements for Canaan Events
Above and beyond our usual tech inspection requirements:
- Convertibles : A rollbar which extends above the driver's head with a helmet on, while seated in the driving position is REQUIRED. No exceptions. Drivers must wear arm restraints in open-top cars.
- All drivers must wear long pants and long sleeve shirts while on track.
- Decibel limit: 96dB - strictly enforced. The event chair reserves the right to make a judgment if s/he feels that any car exceeds a reasonable decibel level or tone.
- Gates open at 7 am both days. No vehicle may be started prior to 7 am. Vehicles louder than 90dB may not be started prior to 8:30 am.
- All trash is carry in/carry out. Please leave the facilities cleaner than you found them!
Camping is available on-site, Saturday night only.
- No open fires (gas grills are okay)
- Quiet time is 9 pm through 8 am
- No showers on-site
Please be aware that regular auto insurance policies do not cover damage to your vehicle while participating in motorsports events. Drivers are responsible for removing damaged vehicles from the track/course, and for repairing any damage to said vehicle. Drivers have the option to purchase off-track/autocross insurance through unaffiliated companies such as Lockton Motorsports (https://locktonmotorsports.com/product/off-track-insurance).