About this event
WALK-UPS WILL BE ACCEPTED (120/day competitor maximum)
Additional information on lodging, food, schedule, etc. - http://scca-cpr.com/site/cone-killer-classic/
Cone Killer Classic 14 Event Information
- Additional information on lodging, food, etc. - http://scca-cpr.com/site/cone-killer-classic/
- Free Event T-Shirt for all 2-day competitors registered by June 21st
- Contact Jennifer Moten - ConeKiller@scca-cpr.com
- Please read our Competition Rules and Site Regulations
Friday Schedule (Optional)
- Setup - 8:00 AM - 12:00 PM
- Test & Tune (cash only) - 1:00 PM - 4:00 PM
- Early Registration/Check-in - 4:00 PM - 4:30 PM
Saturday/Sunday Event Schedule
- Registration - 8:00 AM - 9:30 AM
- Tech Inspection - 8:10 AM - 9:40 AM
- Walk course - 8:30 AM - 9:45 AM
- Novice Meeting/Walk - 9:00 AM - 9:45 AM
- Mandatory Driver's Meeting - 9:45 AM
- First car off - 10:00 AM
- Cost is $45 for SCCA members and $60 for non-members (per day), $80 for SCCA Members and $110 for non-members (FULL WEEKEND w/$10 discount). Members MUST have their card present for discount. ALL competitors MUST have their driver's license to participate.
- Solo Supplemental Rules - Official Regional Amendments to the SCCA Solo Rulebook
- FOOD on site for lunch both days. BRING CASH as the vendor is unable to process debit/credit cards.
- No Junior Karts are permitted at the Central PA Region at this time.
Minor presence/participation at events
- All competitors or passengers under the age of 18 must have a minor waiver signed by both parents or legal guardians.
- All guests staying exclusively in the spectator area, under the age of 18 must have a minor waiver signed by at least one parent or legal guardian.
- If unsure, please read Section 4.13 from the Solo Rulebook. The waiver should be signed in the presence of an SCCA member. If the parents or guardians are unable to attend the event to sign the waiver, please contact one of the officers to make arrangements to have the waiver signed before the event.
Additional Solo Information
- Solo Rulebook - This official SCCA Solo Rulebook
- Solo Forms - Official SCCA forms and applications
- The Solo Novice Handbook - How do I get started in Solo?
- Which class is your car in? Find which stock class your car is in or Get all details from the Rule Book