About this event
PKRA 2021 Winter Series - Club Race #4 - January 3, 2021
Pre-Registration ends promptly at 12:00PM Jan 4, 2021
Configuration: Short CCW
- Online Registration Only. Double check all information, including class(es), ages, transponder #, and non-driver pit passes. See the PKRA website for more information.
- There will be no food vendor - the county has also forbidden buffets
- Please fill out the required Consent and Waiver forms ahead of time and bring to the track.
Race Day Schedule
- 8:00am Checkin/Registration, Pits and PreTech Open
- 10:00am Practice
- 10:30am Registration Closed
- 5min after practice ends: Mandatory Drivers Meeting
- Pit Vehicle Gate closes after Drivers Meeting
- Qualifying by Class
- Heats by Class
- 30 min Lunch Break
- Mains by Class
You will receive member pricing automatically if you have an active PKRA Membership that doesn't expire prior to the race. (Non-Member pricing always shown to catch any unusual situations). Please allow up to 5 business days to join or renew your membership.
PKRA uses NKA rules with some local adjustment, and manufacturer rules for engine tech. Please familiarize yourself with PKRA racing requirements at https://www.pkra.com/racing and class specifications at https://www.pkra.com/racing-classes/ before you register. A transponder is required for racing. You can use your own or rent one from PKRA.
Pit Pass Wristbands must be purchased and worn for anyone in the pit area (anywhere karts are) and is an insurance requirement. Wristbands for the driver are included with registration. A free public spectator area will be available with bleachers outside the pit area, where Pit Pass Wristbands are not required if allowed by the county.
Registration will use the contact information (including birth date for age verification), emergency contact information, and vehicle transponder from your profile. Please make sure this information is current. If you rent your transponder, you'll still need to create a vehicle, but leave the transponder number blank.
Up to two Front Row Pit spots may be purchased for this race only through this registration (subject to availability). Members may alternatively choose to purchase up to two race day pit spots for the duration of their membership through the membership event. Back Row pit spots are free on race day, but may also be reserved with membership. See https://www.pkra.com/wp-content/uploads/MSR-Pit-Map.pdf for Membership Pit Spot Reservations.
You may be review race day procedures at https://www.pkra.com/racing/#Race-Day-Procedures
Fuel Cans and Tires must be taken with you. They cannot be left at the track.
For those new to MotorsportReg:
- Registration must use the profile of the particular driver. Registering multiple family member drivers is easily done from a single log-in if your account relationships are set up correctly (if you have an issue with this, please contact email@example.com). You may register multiple drivers before completing check-out, but they are considered individual registrations.
- Registration will force unique Kart numbers within a class. Before selecting a number, please review past seasons usage to select a number not currently being used (see Points or Race Results). Members may request kart number reservations at firstname.lastname@example.org ( Driver, Class, Kart Number).
- MotorsportReg allows for editing of registrations until registration is closed. Keep in mind that if you have already registered a driver for one class, and then go into registration again, you are editing the original registration and not adding to it. If you want to add a class, you need to leave the already registered class and specify a second or third class.
- Support for account management and payment is provided by MotorsportReg through self help functions, documentation, and email support. Support for Club Race Registration is provided by PKRA through email@example.com.