PASR Solo Autocross Spring 2023 Series Event 3Arizona Motorsports Park
About this event
Morgan Lee and Jason Bucki have worked up a plan and are chairing both PASR events in March. The plan is for the event to mostly mimic what a SCCA National Style Tour event would be like with a few Regional exceptions. The Saturday March 4th event is a standalone registration on MSR, but if a driver chooses to enter both the Saturday and Sunday events, their best combined time from Saturday and Sunday will be added together and awards will be handed out at the end of competition runs on Sunday. The course will run one direction on Saturday and be reversed for Sunday with slight adjustments made as needed for safety.
Register for Satuday here
A driver can choose to enter both days, Saturday only OR Sunday only with Sunday being the only day that counts toward the Series points. If you are registering for either day and get waitlisted, go ahead and finish with your registration. Priority will given to those on the waitlist that are registered for both events as we’d like to give as many people possible the experience of running a National Style event.
Both days are set to have the normal 4 run groups and Time Only run groups will be available also, but be advised that Sunday’s Time only groups may be a bit shorter (less runs) than normal because the plan is to have an awards presentation after the competition runs are over on Sunday.
- Trophies will be awarded at the end of Sunday runs to class winners, overall winners and several fun awards.
- The Shop Beer Co. (a local brewery in Tempe) has stepped up to sponsor trophies for the weekend.
- Class winners are determined by combined overall time of the drivers first and second day times. (Best day 1 time + best day 2 time = overall time).
- The course will be the same for both days but run in reverse on day 2, with the exception of any safety concerns.
- We will attempt to be grid Class drivers together in each run group.
- Time only runs will be scheduled for Saturday as per usual but Sunday time only runs may be a reduced capacity or number of runs depending on availability.
- There will be no overnight parking available.
- Pat the Hot Dog lady will be onsite selling lunches on both days
If any questions, please reach out to email@example.com.
Otherwise, get ready to register for a fun weekend of racing first weekend of March.
6:00 am Gates open only for Setup, Waiver, SSS, Etc.
6:30 am Gates Open for drivers and registered guests
6:30 am Registration opens
6:30 am Tech opens
7:00 am Course open for walking
7:30 am Novice Course Walk
7:35 am Registration and Tech close
7:45 am Course closed for walking
7:55 am Driver's Meeting
8:00 am Sound check Group B and D drivers only
8:15 am First car off
4:00 pm End of event
Updated Event requirements for registration:
- Only Pre-Registered drivers are able to compete, no walk up registration.
- Loaner helmets will be available for use, first come first served, please return when not in use so others will have access to them.
- Please sign Speedwaiver using link in online receipt and show confirmation Speedwaiver is signed at waiver station.
- Hope to see everyone there!!