About this event
Personal alcohol (BYOB) is strictly prohibited at the Remington Park venue.
Only online payments are accepted at this time. Please direct any registration inquiries to the registrar, Chad Rice.
Registration will remain open through MSR until 8:30 AM on the day of the event. The mandatory drivers meeting starts at 9:00 AM. Car numbering and class need to be on the vehicle before tech inspection, which also closes at 8:30 AM (Please Tech your vehicle after registering & check-in and PRIOR to walking course). There will be a novice course walk-through at 8:30 AM, so, if you're new, come a little early and get a guided tour.
Please bring a packed lunch with you to the event that you can eat between heats. There have been events where stopping for lunch was going to interfere with the number of runs. When possible, there will be approximately a 30 minute lunch break in the middle of the day. There is a McDonald's, Subway, and Sonic across the road, but they are often overwhelmed during lunch hour.
Remember to bring lots of drinking water and stay hydrated. There is little shade available at our site, so bring sunscreen.
Drivers must present a valid driver's license and a valid SCCA membership card, no exceptions. If you're not a current SCCA member you will have the opportunity to purchase a weekend membership.
- SCCA Members
- $40 if paid prior to the day of the event
- $50 if paid on the day of the event
- Non-SCCA Members - includes Weekend Membership
- $60 if paid prior to the day of the event
- $65 if paid the on the day of the event
Special Instructions for this event:
- Spectator waivers WILL be available at this event. If spectators want to ride along in a vehicle, they need to sign in and get a waiver before registration closes at 8:30am.
- Oklahoma Region will be using SpeedWaiver for those without a current SCCA Annual Waiver
- More information regarding acknowwledgement and how to sign this waiver will be available on the registration page
7:30 AM- Registration Opens
8:30 AM- Novice course walkthrough
8:30 AM- Tech and Registration close
9:00 AM- Drivers' Meeting
9:15 AM- First car on course
COVID 19 Protocol Update (5/18/2021)
- If you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, masks are no longer required indoors or outdoors UNLESS local regulatory authorities or venues have specific mask requirements in place.
- If you are not vaccinated, you may still attend and participate in SCCA events. However, in line with the latest CDC guidelines, it is recommended that you continue to wear a mask indoors and when near others. This is subject to any mask requirements by local regulatory authorities and/or venue management.
- Regardless of any national or local directives, all individuals remain free to wear a mask in any setting at any SCCA event, should they choose to.
- Drivers must have a current drivers license and be of legal driving age
- Drivers license and SCCA membership must be presented at registration/check-in
- Non-SCCA members will purchase a Weekend Membership on MSR when registering
- You will receive a certificate via email after event check-in
- Your car must pass a tech inspection in accordance with the current SCCA rules in section 3.3.3 Safety Inspections
- Helmets must adhere to the current SCCA guidelines
- Batteries secured by ratchet straps will fail tech
- Drivers must wear full shoes. No open toed shoes can be permitted for safety reasons
- Online registration & tech close at 8:30 AM on the day of the event