About this event
New England's Premier Road Course
The Whiskey Hill Raceway at Palmer Motorsports Park features a 2.3-mile road course with 190 feet of elevation and 14 turns. It can be driven in both the Clockwise or Counter-clockwise direction(different days only) The turns are numbered the same regardless of direction being run. This makes for easy discussion of a specific turn when learning. The track is very technical and deserves full attention and respect from drivers. Stay on the pavement and you will have a great time!
2 hours on track for all run groups!
North East Track Club Membership Included
S2K TakeOver- For Advanced and Solo intermediate S2000 drivers ONLY
Red- Advanced drivers with 15+ track days or similar experience
Blue- Intermediate drivers with 5-15 track days
Green- Beginner drivers just starting out with less than 3 track days.
» 2.3 miles x 40’ circuit
» 190’ of vertical elevation
» Running CCW
Raffles from our sponsors!
HotLap TakeOver Challenge (optional) Brought to you by Proteon Aero
- Download the HotLap.io app and join the S2K TakeOver
- Select your class
- Time your sessions and see where you stack up
- Prizes at the end of the day for top time per class
- End of season points prize per class from StopTech and Stable Energies
- Get Bluetooth GPS Receiver Dual Electronics XGPS160 or similar to improve lap time signal (optional)
S2000 Sponsors & Driver Contingency to end of 2020 season
- StopTech TakeOver pricing through Stable Energies
- El Gato Engineering Services Discount for all vehicles
- Stable Energies Driver Support Program: 10% off for all registered NETC/ TakeOver drivers for the 2020 season!
- Other sponsor discounts vary
There will be a mandatory drivers meeting immediately following your tech inspection.
- The Drivers Meeting will be followed by an additional instructional meeting for the GREEN Group
- Lunch is 1 hour long followed with a group photo session on track.
- Our NEDC / NETC Media team will be on hand all day to capture the fun we will be having
- This event will be RAIN OR SHINE. The show must go on!
- Drivers must wear long pants and closed-toe shoes.
- Helmets are mandatory and must be: RATED SNELL M or SA 2015/2020
-Drivers will be required to get their cars inspected and tech form filled out PRIOR to April 11th by a certified mechanic shop of their choice and hand it in during check-in on track day.
- During check-in we will do another safety check to ensure your car meets all safety requirements mandated by S2K TakeOver, NETC & Palmer Motorsports Park
-The sound limit is 95 decibels on the A scale, as measured at 50 feet from the track edge by track management. Vehicles in
violation will not be allowed to continue use of the track without correcting the situation. Any vehicle causing a violation will be immediately black flagged and not allowed back on track until corrective measures have been taken. Any vehicle found to be in violation a third time will be excluded without refund from further participation in the event.
- PASSENGERS ARE NOT ALLOWED to ride with drivers. The only exception is ONLY if the driver is a certified instructor.
- Only 5 and 6 point harnesses and factory seat belts are allowed.
- Each group will have an assigned leader to help answer any of your questions throughout the day.
DOWN LOAD TECH SHEET HERE: NETC_S2K TakeOver Tech Sheet 2021.pdf
Snell 2015 or newer helmet required for drivers
ALL vehicles must pass tech to be on track
No passengers aloud
HotLap participation is voluntary and will have live timing and technical support at events (optional)
Event is Rain or Shine