About this event
NEOHIO SCCA is holding a Solo Points Event at the City of Eastlake lot near the corner of Vine Street and SOM Center Road, across from Classic Park.
This event is sponsored by:
|8:30AM||Check In & Tech opens|
|9:00AM||Course open for walking. There will be no guided course-walk.|
|10:00AM||Heat and Worker Assignments posted. There will be no in-person Driver's Meeting.|
|10:30AM||First car on course for Heat 1.|
|After final run, Heat 1||Break for lunch/sanitation, 60 minutes.|
|After lunch||First car on course for Heat 2.|
|After final run, Heat 2||Course breakdown, dismissal. There will be no awards ceremony. Results will be posted online.|
|Pre-pay online||Register day of at event|
|SCCA Member||$35.00||Online pre-registration only, until further notice.|
(includes weekend member fee)
|$55.00||Online pre-registration only, until further notice.|
- All participants must attend our "Virtual" Driver's Meeting by watching this video and reading our guidelines. THERE WILL BE NO IN-PERSON DRIVER'S MEETING.
- All participants need to bring their valid, state-issued driver's license to check-in/registration. SCCA members need to bring their membership card.
- Your car number and class must be displayed clearly on both sides of the vehicle.
- Event is held rain or shine, with exception to dangerous weather conditions such as thunderstorms or tornadoes. Dress appropriately.
Due to the location of this venue, there is a possibility of noise complaints from the adjacent apartment complex. We want to be respectful and considerate of our neighbors. During tech and during the event all cars will be observed for sound limits, 100 decibels measured at approximately 75 feet. If you exceed the limit, you will be given a chance to resolve the issue. If the issue is not resolved, regretfully, we will not allow you to continue running.
Please, no open headers, and at the very least your car should have mufflers. If you think your car is at risk, do what you can to resolve it either before the event or come prepared to fix it in the paddock. Finding (and keeping) good pavement is no easy task; we don't want to jeopardize our relationship with the city. We appreciate your cooperation and understanding. If it is determined that you cannot run, we will work with you on a credit towards another event.
- Visit our website for more information regarding Solo events, including tips on items to bring.
Neohio's COVID-19 Safety Guidelines for 2021 (last updated 4/28/2021)
The following guidelines are our best attempt to secure your safety given what is known at this time. They are by no means comprehensive, and we cannot predict every circumstance; Therefore, we are counting on you to exercise your best judgment throughout the event.
- If you are sick or symptomatic, stay home. If you become sick before the event, you will not be charged if you do not attend. Contact the Solo Chair for a refund: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- All people must not congregate in groups larger than 10 at any time.
- Those who are fully vaccinated against Covid-19 are not required to wear masks.
- Those who are not vaccinated must wear masks when within 6 feet of others with whom they do not share a residence.
- Spectators are welcome.
- Ride-alongs and co-drivers are permitted, but at the discretion of the drivers involved. You are responsible for any disinfection within your car. Your car is your castle.
- All event waivers will be handled online or through a contactless app provided by SpeedWaiver.com. Paper waivers are available on request at the event. Wristbands will be available for pickup at the trailer when you check in.
- The Driver’s Meeting will be conducted via online video only until further notice.
- Drivers will tech their own cars under the supervision of tech staff. When you are ready for inspection, open your hood and wait in your car for tech staff to arrive.
- There will be no guided course walk. Drivers are encouraged to walk the course themselves as many times as they can while observing proper social distancing.
- The loaner helmet program is suspended until further notice. Bring your own helmet.
- For now, there will be no points awarded and no trophies given out this season. These are essentially “fun runs.” Results will be posted online after the event as usual. All participants will be afforded standard bragging rights while supplies last. This may change: we will make an announcement when it does.
If necessary, remind each other gently and respectfully to observe these guidelines. Anyone who continually or willfully violates these guidelines may be asked to leave by the Event Chair or Safety Steward. Thank you in advance for your cooperation, and we look forward to seeing all our friends back in action!