About this event
Rust Off Test & Tune Schedule
- 7:30 - Arrive
- 8:00 to 8:30 - Tech Inspection
- 8:45 - Mandatory Drivers' Meeting
- 9:00 - Session 1 Run Group 1
- 10:00 - Session 1 Run Group 2
- 11:00 - FJs on course
- 11:30 - Session 2 Run Group 1
- 12:30 - Session 2 Run Group 2
- 1:30 - FJs on course
- 2:00 - Session 3 Run Group 1
- 3:00 - Session 3 Run Group 2
- 4:00 - FJs on course
- 5:00 - Rust-Off concludes
Event Run Groups
Based on registration numbers, competitors will be broken down into 2 run groups and run according to the set schedule above.
Run group 1 will work while run group 2 runs and run group 2 will work while run group 1 runs. Also, run group 1 will be required to work the first 15 minutes of the FJ run sessions with run group 2 working the last 15 minutes of the session to allow run group 1 to be released from their stations and prepare for the next run session.
This event will be run similar to a regular season event, however, no point will be awarded nor will times be recorded. The timing system will be up and running for competitors to track their progression throughout the day for car setup purposes.
Each session will run (1) hour for a total of (3) sessions per run group. There will be no set number of runs. Each group will have (1) hour per session and can run as many times as liked within that session.
Sessions 1 and 2 will consist of individual elements for testing. For example - a skid pad, an out and back slalom with timers, a double skid pad/figure 8, and a house (remember novice school???). Session 3 will be a full course.
The Test & Tune is capped at 40 cars.
All entants must posess a valid driver's license.
All competitors under 18 years of age are required to have a Minor Waiver form signed by a legal guardian. This form must either be signed in the presence of an SCCA member at the event, or signed and notarized prior to the event. The minor waiver form is available here.
- To register for this event you MUST be a current member of the SCCA.
- Registration for this event will be pre-reg ONLY. There will NOT be on site registration.
- Pre-registration will be through our online registration site: www.motorsportreg.com
- Registration will open Monday March 17, 2014 @ 8 am and close Saturday, April 12, 2014 @ 9:00 PM
- This event is capped at 40 cars.
- The fee for the Test & Tune is $75 per car up to two drivers. Each additional driver is $25, payable at the event (not online).
- FJ drivers fees are waived for this event only. Use "FJTNT" discount code at registration.
All entrants MUST be SCCA Annual members. Weekend memberships are not available for this event.
Passengers age 12 and older are permitted. Any passengers under 18 must have a completed minor waiver as described above. All passengers must be SCCA Annual members.