March MemoriesVirginia International Raceway
About this event
The North Carolina Region of the SCCA
invites you to join us at our "March Memories"
event at VIR on March 9-10, 2013!
There are four events on this race weekend: a traditional SARRC event (sprint regional); an ECR 1.5-hour endurance race and, a double Tarheel Cup Pro Series (TCPS) with two 45-minute timed races.
SARRC Sanction #: 13-R-2346-S
ECR Sanction #: 13-E-2347-S
TCPS 1 Sanction #: 13-E-2744-S
TCPS 2 Sanction #: 13-E-2745-S
VIR Open Practice Day Registration
Current SCCA members holding licenses from those currently approved by SCCA may also compete. Drivers must present both their current SCCA membership card and their competition license from the other approved organization at Registration. The organizations whose licenses are currently approved by SCCA for competition in Regional events are as follows:
1. BMW CCA Club Racing Full Competition
2. Confederation of Autosport Car Clubs (CACC) Competition
3. FIA Issued by any sanctioning body
4. Historic Sportscar Racing (HSR) HSR License
5. ICSCC Area Road Racing or International Road Racing licenses
7. Midwestern Council of Sports Car Clubs (MCSCC) Full and Novice permit
8. Miller Motorsports Park Racing Association Full Competition License
9. NASA Full Competition
10. Ontario Region CASC Regional
11. Porsche Club of America Full Competition
12. SCCA Pro Racing
13. Sportscar Vintage Racing Association (SVRA)
14. Vintage Auto Racing Association Full CompetitionGCR - 24 3. Events
15. Vintage Motorsports Council VMC
16. Waterford Hills Road Racing Club Full
17. West Canada Motorsport Association Amateur
18. Eastern Motor Racing Association (EMRA) Competition License.
19. Atlantic Region Motor Sports (ARMS) Regional Competition License
20. Grand American Road Racing Association (Grand-Am)