About this event
SNYR SCCA Solo Points Event #5
Remember to bring food, water, chair, sunscreen, etc as there will be no food vendors on site.
Here is a link to the paddock and run areas at the event.
Regular Season Event Schedule:
- 7:00am to 8:30am: Course/Equipment Setup (Assistance for course/equipment setup is always welcome)
- 8:00am to 9:00am: Registration/check-in (CHECK-IN IS MANDATORY), Tech Inspection, and Course Walks
- SCCA Solo Tech Sheet Fill this out prior to event to save time and minimize contact during tech inspection.
- Competitor must be in line for registration by 9am. Registration after 9am is at the discretion of the Event Chairman. Late fee will apply if approved.
- 9:20am: REQUIRED Driver's Meeting (All drivers must attend!)
- 9:40am: Novice Course Walk with Novice Chief
- 10:00am: The first car off the line!
- We normally run 4 heats throughout the day. Two morning heats and two afternoon heats. Each competitor will run one morning heat and one afternoon heat. You are required to work 1 of the 2 heats that you are not driving. Heat numbers and work assignments can be adjusted prior to the event based on turnout.
- SCCA Member Online Entry Fee: $35
- Non-SCCA Member: Online Entry Fee + $10 SCCA Weekend Membership Fee
SNYR SCCA runs all SCCA Solo National classes in both Open and Ladies classes.
Competitors are responsible for determining the correct class their vehicle is eligible to compete in. Class and competition rules can be found in the current SCCA Solo Rule book found here
Important SNYR SCCA Rules/Supplementals to Remember
- Anyone under the age of 18 who wants to drive, passenger, work, or spectate needs to have a Minor Waiver filled out before or at the event. Parent or guardian signatures are required. You can get a Minor Waiver sheet at a SNYR Solo Event.
- As of the 2020 Solo season, all drivers, passengers, and participants in designated hot zones (grid, course, photographers, etc) will be required to be an SCCA member (annual, weekend, or trial). Annual memberships can be purchased online here. Weekend memberships, required for drivers without an SCCA Annual membership, can be purchased online during registration or onsite during walk-up registration. Trial memberships are free and can be acquired on site from an event official.
- The SNYR Region has always been a shifter cart "unfriendly" region. Small lots and no local competitors made it difficult to approve and test shifters at our venues.
- We normally run 4 heats throughout the day. Two morning heats and two afternoon heats. Each competitor will run one morning heat and one afternoon heat. You are required to work 1 of the 2 heats that you are not driving. Heat numbers and work assignments can be adjusted prior to the event based on high or low turnout.
- Drones are not permitted at any SNYR SCCA venues. The operation of a drone violates our agreement with all venue owners at this and is non-negotiable regardless of SCCA rules. Please leave them at home.
- Any driver whose car leaves the lot/course area during a competition run due to driving recklessly or outside of their limits will be asked to leave the event without a refund.
- Year-end trophies and awards are only provided to “Annual SCCA Members”. Event trophies are provided to all outstanding competitors once the cones and equipment are cleaned up. SCCA Memberships can be purchased online.
Greater Binghamton Airport
Johnson City, NY