About this event
The Shenandoah Region PCA will be doing a fall colors drive on Sunday October 18, 2020
Start Point: 111 Kents Store Way, Kents Store, VA 23084
Destination: 4098 Knolls Point Dr, Goochland, VA 23063
Estimated drive duration is 135 minutes.
Meet up at 0915 AM 10/18/2020
Limited to 24 cars
Please bring folding chairs to use at the Lickinghole Creek brewery.
COVID-19 Guidelines for this event can be found below:
PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and Situational Awareness
- Please read this entire document before you register for the event. That will allow you to make an educated decision about attending the event
- If you are at higher risk for severe illness, or if you are sick, or if you have been in contact with anyone that is sick in the last two weeks, or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, please stay home.
- Participants must supply their own face covering / mask. If you don’t have a mask you will not be permitted to participate and be asked to leave the event site.
- Things are not “normal”. The world has changed. Please remember that. Limit physical contact; refrain and discourage hugs, handshakes, and high-fives.
- All registration will be done electronically on www.Motorsportreg.com. Online pre-registration will be open until 9:00pm the day before the event.
- Registration and waiver signing must be completed on Motorsports Reg prior to the event. We will be unable to accept walk ups due to COVID-19 restrictions.
- Waivers for all participants will be signed using Speedwaiver. This link Speedwaiver will be used to sign the waivers. You must have a smart phone to complete this process. This must be completed before the drivers meeting on the day of the event. There will not be any paper waivers or wristbands.
- If a minor will be riding on the tour with a family member please print this Form (in color) and bring it filled out to the drivers meeting.
- Please understand that the steps above are the only way to register and participate in this event. If you show up and are unable or unwilling to register this way, you will not be able to participate.
- A properly worn face mask (covering nose and mouth) is required any time you are outside of your car.
- Virginia COVID-19 rules and regulations can be found here: https://www.vdh.virginia.gov/coronavirus/
- Format: We will divide up into groups of three, with a lead and sweep (chase car) for each group.
Hope to see you there!