About this event
Drift Nirvana - Season Opener
Get ready for another awesome two-days of high-speed drifting at one of the most exciting tracks on the East Coast! The Figure 8 box will be available for new drivers who want to try drifting. The Bridge and Pistol Grip (blue and orange loop) will be available as well, to offer a variety of challenges for drivers of different levels.
Some important points to note:
1. All cars must be registered and teched by 9AM, and all drivers must be in the driver's meeting at 9AM.
2. Full body work is required. This includes hood, fenders, and glass (front and rear).
3. Your helmet must be up-to-date and in good condition.
4. Vehicles must have easily visible/accessible tow hooks or straps on the front and rear of the vehicle.
All questions can be answered by reviewing these documents:
General tech inspection requirements - Coming Soon
Interest/Questions/Comments are welcome to email@example.com
Message us or comment below if you have questions.
Media send requests to DriftnirvanaSP@gmail.com
PLEASE NOTE: ALL DRIVERS MUST HAVE COMPLETED TECH INSPECTION BY 9 AM AND ATTEND THE 9 AM DRIVER'S MEETING IN ORDER TO PARTICIPATE IN THIS EVENT
Other Rules & Common Sense
1. Full body work required. This includes hood and fenders and all front and rear glass. Side windows should be down or removed. Bumper covers are not required, but some type of structure, either substructure of bumper or a "bash bar" is required. Sunroofs must be closed.
2. Registration and tech inspection ends at 9 AM. Drivers’ Meeting is held at 9 AM. Those who do not complete tech inspection and attend the driver's meeting at 9 AM will not be allowed to participate in the event.
3. Vehicles must have easily visible/accessible tow hooks or straps on the front and rear of the vehicle. OEM hooks are not acceptable if they are blocked by bumper covers
DRIVERS: Your car must pass tech inspection, and your helmet must be up-to-date (SA2010 or newer) and in good condition. You must complete tech inspection and attend the driver's meeting at 9 AM in order to participate. ALL drivers AND passengers must have a helmet. Please check the rule book so you know what to expect for the technical inspection: