About this event
This is going to be our pilot day for our Autocross School. This will be aimed at beginners to drivers that have competed for a few years at local level events. We be running on a simplified version of Sundays course and will have aprox 4 students per instructor and each student will be in their own run group. This means LOTS of 1 on 1 time. We will also offer a limited number of practice spots if you just wish to have a test and tune day for your car.
We start setting up at 7am,you should be there by around 8 to check out the course and get your car ready. We generally break for lunch around noon to 1. We end generally wrap up around 430 unless everyone wears out beforehand.
- Registration is only $100 for the school, and $85 for a test and tune.
- You must use either Visa or MasterCard to register.
- Your credit card will be charged at the time of booking.
- Cancellation policy: If Cancellation is received more than 10 days prior to the event, you will receive a full refund. All Cancellations, including late cancellations, need to be done through motorsportsreg.com
This is a rain or shine event.
If you have enjoyed our series, please thank our Title Sponsor OS Giken, along with our series sponsors FMC Loan Pros,MotoMates, TMP Parts, and Swift Springs!
No prior experience required. An instructer may be assigned depending on skill level.
HELMET & CLOTHING REQUIREMENTS:
All vehicle occupants while on course must wear an approved helmet. Approved helmets must be manufactured to the current rating or the two most recent SA, M or K Snell ratings. For example, if the current Snell SA standard is SA2020, helmets meeting SA2020, SA2015 and SA2010 are allowed. Footwear must be non-slip and NOT be open-toe or have heavy-duty soles such as those found on hiking shoes or work boots.
- All entrants must sign a completed Tech Inspection form and have it with them as part of registration at the event. The Tech form can be downloaded and printed at: 2022-TECHNICAL-INSPECTION-FORM-Autocross.pdf Please note: Random Tech inspections will be performed during the event.
All drivers and guest's including minors, are required to sign the Waiver.