About this event
This Race Package is only open to Waterford Hills Road Racing Members. There are different fees for Life Members and General Members. YOU WILL RECEIVE A CASH DISCOUNT IF YOU PAY BY CASH OR CHECK AT REGISTRATION. Please see our website for information about becoming a member: http://www.waterfordhills.com/become-whrri-member.html
This Package is Full 2023 Club Racing Season (6 events) and also INCLUDES ALL FOUR Friday Practice Sessions. A $160 value each race weekend.
The Registrar will make sure you are entered into each race of the 2023 Season, so there is nothing more for you to do.
Waterford Hills Road Racing facilities are located on the grounds of the Oakland County Sportsmen's Club, 4770 Waterford Road, Clarkston, MI 48346.
To be eligible for WHRRI championship points you must be a member of The Oakland County Sportsmen's Club, a member of Waterford Hills, and hold a valid WHRRI Competition License. Link to MSR Membership event.
2023 RACE DATES:
RACE #1 May 6-7
RACE #2 May 27-28
RACE #3 June 24-25
RACE #4 July 29-30
RACE #5 Aug. 26-27
RACE #6 September 23-24
Friday Practice Schedule is as follows:
- Paddock gates open at 9:00am.
- Track sessions begin at 12:00pm and run until 4:00pm.
- Each session runs for 30 minutes, alternating between open wheel and closed wheel.
- Each session is included with this package, but you must still sign the waiver and check in at the base of the tower.
- If you are registered for the weekend event, you may leave your race car overnight in an UNRESERVED paddock spot. Reserved/unreserved paddock spots are listed on the tower.
There will be NO REFUNDS for unused portions of races, practices and/or open track days due to ANY circumstances, unless you petition the WHRRI Board of Directors for consideration. All requests for refunds must be made in writing and submitted no later than October 31, 2023 or the unused balance will be transferred to "The Worker Fund"