About this event
Our patience is paying off as it is finally time to get the Porsches out and back on the road. So remove the cover, check the tires, light the fire and join us for the first drive of the season in the Spokane/Coeur d'Alene area.
This year's drive will again take advantage of the fantastic roads around Spokane. To help begin the drive closer to the primary route, we will be staging the start at the:
Spokane Tribe Casino – Parking lot
14300 US Rte 2
Airway Heights, WA 99001
It will all begin at 9:00am Saturday, April 22nd. After a short meet/greet and a tour brief, the first group will depart around 9:30.
The route will cover approximately 90 miles, take about 2 1/2 to 3 hours (including a rest stop) and end on the south hill for lunch.
From the Tribal Casino parking lot we will work our way down through Medical Lake and Cheney. Continue south along the edge of Turnbull wildlife area eventually reaching Rosalia where there will be a rest stop. From Rosalia we will travel northeast along county roads passing through the small towns of Spring Valley, Waverly, and Fairfield. Just before reaching Rockford the route will turn to the northwest and finish at Moran Prarie where we will gather for lunch at: MacKenzie River Pizz, Grill & Pub 2910 E 57th Ave Spokane, WA 99223
Lunch will available and is "pay as you go". Selections are listed in the registration section.
We hope you will join us. It should be a great time!
- Cancelations and refunds: Cancelations accepted until April 17th. There are no advanced payments required for this tour.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a current member of the PCA as of the date of the tour. Porsche owners who are not members may register with the tour chair and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: P-Cars only on this tour please
- Waiver signing for Adult participants and attendees: All drivers and passengers must sign the Liability waiver at the start point so find your group leader for the waiver sheet
- Age and driver's license restrictions: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid US driver's license at the time of the Tour. A driving permit is not acceptable. For participants under 18 years old, at least one parent or legal guardian must also sign a separate waiver form (Minors as Observers Only). The parent or legal guardian must be present at the start point to sign the waiver in person.
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour, each car and driver must register with a separate MotorsportReg account.
- Please read the Tour Rules and Etiquette Guidance on the club website prior to the tour date: www.inwr.pca.org > About the Club > IWNR Documents > download the document.
- Additional information: See our club website www.inwr.pca.org