About this event
75 Yrs of Porsche at Lemay Museum
April 20th - 22nd, 2023
VIRPCA is planning a visit to Tacoma and the Lemay Museum's Exhibit '75 Years of Porsche'.
The MSR registration fee of Cdn $15 covers the cost of museum admission only.
Note that registrants coming from Vancouver Island are responsible for the following:
- Please book the 10:30am Coho Ferry to Port Angeles on Thursday, April 20, as our group drive will start from there. Your return is up to you, however I am booking the return ferry at 2pm on Saturday, April 22.
- A lunch in nearby Sequim will be reserved for the group on the 20th.
- We have a fun route planned down the Peninsula towards Tacoma, and a short guide will be provided at lunch.
For all participants coming from BC (as we have some Canada West members joining VIR):
- We had a preferred rate at the Murano Hotel in Tacoma on the night of April 20, however as of March 14 they are sold out that night. Other nearby hotels that can be booked include the Marriott Downtown Tacoma and the Marriott Courtyard.
- On the morning of the 21st, we will have exclusive parking on the terrace in front of the museum for what should be a great photo opportunity, followed by a tour of the Porsche 75 exhibit led by PNWR Historian Jay Gillotti starting at 10am. After Jay's tour is complete, you are free to explore the other levels of the museum.
- A lunch at a waterfront restaurant nearby will be booked at 1pm, at which time the event formally ends as a PCA event. You are free to carry on to visit other museums on the area, take in Seattle and environs, or head home via the I-5. (For those coming from Vancouver Island, be aware that Coho Ferry's last sailing to Victoria leaves too early to get home that day).
Any more questions, send an email to email@example.com
Must be a PCA member