About this event
We invite YOU to help out with the NRSCCA Test and Tune Course during the 2022 Tire Rack™ Solo Tour and ProSolo National Championships. You can help nationals competitors while supporting the local club, SCCA Foundation, and local charities by volunteering to work the TnT course. Here are the answers to your most pressing questions.
When and where does this awesomeness happen?
- September 2 to 9. Morning and afternoon sessions are available.
- On the practice course, which is located just north of the entrance gate on the event site, just in front of the fire station.
What's in it for me?
- Working one full session gets you a set of free runs on the Nationals TnT, or a free entry to a Nebraska Region Solo, or a donation to your club or organization.
- Working two or more full sessions gets you the same rewards as above for each session, plus a highly coveted, limited-edition, Nationals TnT T-shirt, complete with course map and sponsor logos.
What will it cost me?
- Nothing. Zip, Nada. We reward You!
Where can I sign up?
- Right here. Click on the Register Now button and choose your work sessions.
You must be age 16 or older.
You must be able to move about the course and reset cones.