About this event
SVR-PCA AX #5: Sunday, June 12th, 2022 @ Thunderhill Raceway Park
THIS EVENT IS PART OF A SVR 2-DAY EVENT, Saturday, June 11th and Sunday, June 12th
Registration for Saturday is here: http://msreg.com/2022SVRAX4
Max attendance is 65 drivers. Subsequent registrations will be put on the wait list.
- Registration closes at midnight on Wednesday, June 8, 2022 or when limit has been reached
- The price, to be paid through MotorsportReg.com will be discounted to
- $55.00 with a $10 discount extended to current PCA members and an additional $10 discount if driving a Porsche.
- If there is a second driver in the same car they must be registered separately and assigned a different car number.
- No walk up registrations will be accepted. All drivers must register here prior to closing of registration.
- If you plan to Camp or RV at Thunderhill - there will be a $20 charge per person per night
- The location for this event is at Thunderhill Raceway Park. Location details can be found HERE.
- More information on PCA-SVR Autocross and its venue can be found at the official web site: HERE
- 7:00 am: Gates Open
- 7:30 to 8:15 am: All participants must check-in at Registration trailer
- 8:00 - 8:30 am: Cars tech inspected on grid
- Cars must be presented and ready for tech by no later than 8:15am
- 8:30 am: Instructor-led course walk begins
- 8:45 am: Mandatory Drivers meeting
- ~9:00 am: First car on course
- Break for a lunch ~noon time (~30 min).
- We will have a morning session and afternoon session. Depending on the size of the run groups and how efficiently we all work together between run groups we will strive to get 6-8 runs throughout the day if not more. Let's all work together and make things run efficiently and smoothly, so we can maximize our time.
- All times are estimated and may be adjusted at the discretion of the AX Chair.
What to bring:
- A Big Smile on your Face
- Your lunch, drinks and plenty of water. (The club does provide some bottled water)
- Folding Chair
- Painter's tape or printed numbers for car numbers
- Sunscreen, hat, layers for cooler mornings (NO RED Clothing)
- All drivers must check in at trailer and display assigned car number(s) before moving to grid.
- All drivers MUST WORK at an assigned worker position. The majority of worker positions require standing for approximately one hour per shift. Dress appropriately for standing outside in the weather.
- HELMETS ARE REQUIRED with a 2010 or newer Snell certification.
- No drones allowed
- No Alcohol or drugs permitted!!!
- For any questions please contact the AX Chair: John Leet at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Location for this event is at Thunderhill Raceway Park in Willows, CA.
- Live timing during the event will available at the SVR live timing web site
- More information on SVR Autocross can be found at the official web site: PCA SVR Autocross Website
- More information on Zone 7 Autocross can be found at the official web site: PCA Zone 7 Autocross Website
- Information on Zone 7 rules and car classification can be found at the ZONE 7 web site: PCA ZONE 7 RULES AND CAR CLASSIFICATION
There have been significant changes to car classes. REVIEW THE NEW CLASSES PRIOR TO SELECTING YOUR CLASS: Please review them HERE.
For any questions please contact the AX Chair: (John Leet at: email@example.com)