About this event
Personal alcohol (BYOB) is strictly prohibited at the Remington Park venue.
ATTENTION: Junior Karts are not available at all Oklahoma Region SCCA events. Please contact registrar to verify availability prior to registering.
Only online payments are accepted at this time. Please direct any registration inquiries to the registrar, Abbey Hovorka.
Registration will remain open through MSR until 8:30 AM on the day of the event. The mandatory drivers meeting starts at 9:00 AM. Car numbering and class need to be on the vehicle before tech inspection, which also closes around 8:30 AM (Please Tech your vehicle after registering & check-in and PRIOR to walking course). There will be a novice course walk-through at 8:30 AM, so, if you're new, come a little early and get a guided tour.
Lunch: IT IS GOOD MEASURE TO BRING A LUNCH WITH YOU OR SNACKS. There have been events where stopping for lunch was going to interfere with the number of runs. Though we try not to let this happen, sometimes things throw the day off. When possible, there will be approximately a 30 minute lunch break after the heats 1 & 2. There is a McDonald's and a Subway across the road and a Sonic down the street, or of course you can bring your own. Bring plenty because it is a long and active day.
Remember to bring lots of drinking water and stay hydrated. Bring sunscreen. This is a competitive event and you will stay active and on your feet all day.
Drivers must present a valid driver's license and a valid SCCA membership card, no exceptions. If you're not a current SCCA member you will have the opportunity to purchase a weekend membership.
Drivers must wear full shoes that cover the entire foot. No open toed shoes.
- $40 if paid prior to the day of the event
- $50 if paid on the day of the event
Non-SCCA Members - includes Weekend Membership
- $60 if paid prior to the day of the event
- $65 if paid the on the day of the event
Special Instructions for this event:
- Oklahoma Region normally provides loaner helmets at our Autocross events, but due to the ongoing situation we will be changing that system slightly. All loaner helmets will be given to specific individuals on a first-come-first-served basis and will remain with that individual for the entire day. No sharing of helmets will be allowed.
- Spectator waivers will not be available at this event. If spectators want to attend, they must remain inside their vehicles in the open parking area. Only competitors with a wristband will be allowed in the Grid, Paddock, and Track areas.
- Oklahoma Region strongly recommends that all participants wear a face mask while outside of your vehicle, especially during drivers meeting and the trophy announcements.
Oklahoma Region will be using the new SpeedWaiver system for those without a current SCCA Annual Waiver
- More information regarding acknowwledgement and how to sign this waiver will be available on the registration page
7:30 AM- Registration Opens
8:30 AM- Novice course walkthrough
8:30 AM- Tech and Registration close
9:00 AM- Drivers' Meeting
9:15 AM- First car on course
Notice to Participants: In light of the current COVID-19 situation, every attempt will be made to minimize the risks of exposure to the virus. New processes and procedures are being developed and will be put into place for events going forward.
Ultimately, it is your responsibility to assess the risk to you, both on-track and off, and to make the decision on whether or not to participate. If you are feeling unwell or are experiencing symptoms such as fever, cough, or shortness of breath please stay home. If you have been in contact with someone who has been experiencing these symptoms in the last two weeks, please stay home.
While on site please take the health and safety of your fellow participants, volunteers and staff into consideration and practice social distancing, wear a mask, and wash your hands and/or use hand sanitizer frequently.
- Drivers must have a current drivers license and be of legal driving age
- Drivers license and SCCA membership must be presented at registration/check-in
Non-SCCA members will purchase a Weekend Membership on MSR when registering
- You will receive a certificate via email after event check-in
Your car must pass a tech inspection in accordance with the current SCCA rules in section 3.3.3 Safety Inspections
- Helmets must adhere to the current SCCA guidelines
- Batteries secured by ratchet straps will fail tech
- Drivers must wear full shoes. No open toed shoes can be permitted for safety reasons
- Online registration & tech close at 8:30 AM on the day of the event
- Participants are required to wear a mask while outside of their vehicle