About this event
The SCCA® Solo® National Championship - known as "Solo Nationals" – is where more than 1,300 autocrossers come from across the country to meet and compete in one of the largest motorsports gatherings on the planet and the premier SCCA autocross competition and social event of the year.
To crown a national champion in each class, drivers make three runs each on two different courses, with the fastest times from each course combined for the official results. This magnitude of drivers and runs takes four days to complete with half of the drivers running on Tuesday/Wednesday and the other half running Thursday/Friday. Along the way, drivers, friends and crew enjoy a legendary welcome party, tailgating late into the night, a practice course and two awards banquets.
Whether you’re seeking a National Champion’s jacket, ready for the social event of the year or a mixture of both, the SCCA Solo Nationals is the ultimate destination.
Entry Cap for this event is 1325 which does NOT include Formula Juniors.
The 47th annual Tire Rack Solo National Championships returns to Lincoln Air Park to host over 1300 competitors and crown the best of the best in Solo competition!
Click here for all event updates and detailed information
This year's theme is "Game of Cones. After the Flood"
Use the intersection function on your GPS
Lincoln Air Park
W Mathis St & NW 36th St
Lincoln, NE 68524
Enter site at Gate 41
April 26 – Group Tent Rental Registration opens - https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2019-tire-rack-solo-nationals-tent-rental-lincoln-airpark-scca-national-054752 May 2 – Group Paddock Registration opens - https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2019-tire-rack-solo-nationals-group-registration-lincoln-airpark-scca-national-780157 June 14 – Group Tent and Group Paddock Registration closes June 18 – Event Competition Registration opens for 2018 Champions, 2018 2nd place trophy winners of Championship classes, 2019 Event Chiefs, and Silver Circle Members (25 or more years at Nationals) ($50 cancellation fee)
June 18 – Test n Tune Registration opens
July 1 – Event Competition registration opens for general membership ($50 cancellation fee) - Opens at 6 pm central
July 22 –Ability to select a paddock group closes
August 1 – Individual paddock spots opens
August 5 – Cancellation fee increases to $100
August 12 – Late fee for event competition registration begins (Entry fee increases to $300)
August 22 – Run/Work order posted no later than this date
August 26 – Last day to register online (Entry fee including late entry is $300)
August 30 – Last day to cancel and receive a refund, less cancelation fee of $100 (for those who registered prior to August 12)
Event Schedule and Supps
The schedule of activities can be found here:
The supplemental regulations can be found here: https://www.scca.com/downloads/46531-2019-solo-nationals-supps
Staybridge Suites I-80
2701 Fletcher Ave
Lincoln, NE 68504
Extra Banquet Tickets
If you have guests coming to one or both banquets please purchase extra tickets for them while registering. All competitors have access to both Wednesday and Friday banquets included in their registration fees.
If you need to add a banquet ticket after registering please email email@example.com.
- For those wishing to paddock with a registered group, you will have from June 18 - July 22 to select the group in a dropdown during event registration process. If you are part of a group nothing else will be required to receive a paddock spot.
- For those that do not plan to paddock with a registered group, Paddock selection will be a separate process from online entry registration. It will take place on MSR. As soon as a link is available for registration it will be communicated.
Contingency registration for SCCA’s gold and silver level administered contingency programs are on a separate MSR registration found here: https://www.motorsportreg.com/events/2019-tire-rack-scca-solo-nationals-contingency-lincoln-airpark-national-696240. Please keep in mind that you must register each and every year to be eligible for awards and that National Tour registration does NOT include Championships. Competitors must be registered prior to competing, and it is the competitor's responsibility to comply with contingency requirements. Please check the programs on https://www.scca.com/pages/solo-contingency for detailed program requirements, including decal placements. Please check back for additions to the program.
The following companies are posting bronze level programs for which you must register directly with the sponsoring companies:
- Hoosier Racing Tire
- Mazda North American Operations
- Nexen Tire
- Toyota Racing Development
All cancellations must be made in writing.
Please contact Brian Harmer (firstname.lastname@example.org) with questions or to cancel.
Please review important information regarding refunds below.
Partial refunds (SCCA retains $50) for cancellations IF:
- Entrant registered prior to Monday, August 13
- Entrant canceled prior to Monday, August 5
Partial refunds (SCCA retains $100) for cancellations IF:
- Entrant registered prior to Monday, August 13
- Entrant canceled between Monday, August 5 and Friday, August 30
NO REFUNDS for cancellations IF:
- Entrant registered on or after Monday, August 13
- Entrant cancelled on or after Wednesday, August 22
Car Number Policy
The number selection is first come, first served. The Motorsportsreg.com system does not allow drivers to reserve their co-driver's number. With that, if there is a conflict where someone signs up for a number and someone else who isn’t the co-driver signs up for the corresponding number, the person that signed up first for either the two or three-digit number is the owner of that combination. If you notice a discrepancy in numbers, please contact Brian Harmer (email@example.com). Motorsportreg.com provides the date/time of registrations to determine who registered first and is the rightful owner of the number combination.
- When the event hits the entry cap, the remaining competitors will be put on a waitlist.
- For those entrants on the waitlist, there is no guarantee the entrant will get into the event.
- As entrants on the entry list cancel, the next person in line on the waitlist will be notified via email that there has been a cancellation and they have now been moved into the event. If the entrant has a credit card on file with MSR it will be charged. If there is no card on file when that entrant is moved over, they will be required to log into MSR and pay for the event. The entrant will have 24 hours to pay for the event before that entrant is placed back on the waitlist and the next entrant is put into the event.
- We will continue to move entrants off the waitlist as we receive cancellations up until the time online registration closes.
- After online registration closes, no entrants will be moved off the waitlist onto the registration list for the event. The waitlist will be officially closed, and even if there is a cancellation, no one will be taken off the waitlist to fill that spot.
- On-site registration - if the event is full, on-site registration will not be open to anyone on the waitlist or new registrations.