About this event
This is a morning only event. Event fee is $30 for both club members and non-members. Lunch will not be provided.
This event takes place at Marina Airport, California.
Check the GGLC site for more information.
You can join Golden Gate Lotus Club as part of this event registration.
You will be asked for a membership number during the event registration process. Simply type in "N/A" and continue.
See you at the Autocross!
GGLC AUTOCROSS FORMAT
GGLC Autocross events will have a limited number of drivers to allow drivers to get a large number of runs. Drivers are broken into three run groups A, B, and C. The groups rotate between working, running, and resting. All drivers are required to work in both morning and afternoon sessions. We don't allow half-day sign-ups.
3 Run Group configuration
Session Run Work
#1 A B
#2 B C
#3 C A
#4 A B
#5 B C
#6 C A
WHAT IS NEEDED & RULES:
- Bring water, there's no water on-site.
- Sun-screen is a must if you're prone to burning. It gets windy, so bring a warm jacket.
- Motorsports are dangerous and may result in damage or injury, a waiver will need to be signed to gain entry to the site.
- Helmets are required, DOT or better. A few loaner helmets will be available.
- All occupants (driver and passenger) must have a helmet and seat belt on while on course.
- Age limit is 18 to drive, 16 to ride, drivers must have valid driver's license.
- Speed limit within the AutoX site is a maximum of 15 MPH
- Only GGLC members can compete for points. Others should only register choosing fun/practice option provided.
- GGLC members running for points must properly fill out their car class information. Remember, we will score your points using indexed times based on this information. It is your responsibility to enter correct information. When unsure please contact us for clarification. See below on details of indexed times calculation.
- Incorrect car classification may lead to artificially low indexed times which in turn will unjustly place you ahead of the others. If this happens and others protest event organizers will correct results once the truth is established.
- We use permanent number system throughout entire year race season and don't allow duplicate numbers. Acceptable numbers are given from the pool 1...999. Leading zeroes are ignored (i.e. 042 and 42 is the same number). Once the number is used it stays with that driver as long as you actively participate in our events (if you don't show up for over a year we may revoke the number and give it to some one else).
- If you want to use your own car numbers or want to change number please contact us to make sure your desired number is not taken already by some one else.
- Chuforia graffix is the official graphics provider for the GGLC. You can order numbers or any other car graphics at this link.
- If you don't have your own number answer "yes" to relevant question when registering.
- Everyone entering the Autocross site MUST STOP at the gate and sign the Marina Airport & City of Marina waiver. You will not be allowed to enter the site without signing the waiver.
- If you drive at the event you're required to honor your work assignment and follow all safety rules. Senior drivers (70+) are not required to work but may choose to do so if they wish.
- If you sign up for event you are required to honor your work assignment for entire day. If you have some kind of emergency situation please work this out with event chair so that your position can be covered.
- 7:00-8:00 Arrival & Set-up
- 8:00-8:40 Check-in, Tech inspection & Course Walk-Thru
- 8:40-9:00 Driver's Meeting (Mandatory)
- 9:00-12:00 Morning runs - Groups alternate Running and Working
- 12:00-12:45 Lunch
- 12:45-4:15 Afternoon runs - Groups alternate Running and Working