About this event
TIRED OF THE LINE???? REGISTER AND PAY ONLINE, AND DON'T WAIT IN LINE AT REGISTRATION!!! SIMPLY SIGN THE WAIVER, CHECK OFF YOUR NAME, AND HEAD TO TECH!!!
ALL JUNIOR KARTS AND KM KARTS MUST HAVE A STEERING WHEEL MOUNTED ENGINE CUTOFF SWITCH. THE DRIVER OF THE KART MUST DEMONSTRATE THE FUNCTIONALITY OF THE SWITCH TO THE CHIEF OF TECHNICAL INSPECTION.
We accept online payments via Visa, Mastercard, Check or Paypal. online payment is optional. You may pay by cash or check only at the event. The discounts for each item are listed on the online registration form, should you decide to pay at the event. Please direct any registration inquiries to the registrar, Mark Council at firstname.lastname@example.org
Registration on the day of event will open at 7:30am and closes by 8:45AM-ish for the mandatory drivers meeting at 9AM. Car number and class needs to be on the vehicle before tech inspection, which also closes around 8:45-ish. There will be a novice course walk-through at 8:30AM, so, if you're new, come a little early and get a guided tour. We take about a 30 minute lunch break after the first heat. There is a McDonald's and a Subway across the road, or of course you can bring your own. Bring plenty because it is a long and active day.
Remember to bring lots of drinking water and stay hydrated. Bring sunscreen. This is a competitive event and you will stay active and on your feet all day.
Drivers must present a valid driver's license and a valid SCCA membership card, no exceptions. If you're not a current SCCA member you will have the opportunity to purchase a weekend membership.
Drivers must wear full shoes that cover the entire foot. No open toed shoes.
7:30AM- Registration Opens
8:30AM- Novice course walkthrough
8:45AM- Tech and Registration close
9:00AM- Drivers' Meeting
9:15AM- First car on course
- Drivers must have a current drivers license and be of legal driving age.
- Drivers license and SCCA membership must be presented at registration.
- If you will be purchasing a temporary membership, please arrive early to fill out some additional paperwork.
- Your car must pass a tech inspection, including your helmet which must be Snell 2005 or better.
- Drivers must wear full shoes. No open toed shoes can be permitted for safety reasons.
- Online registration closes on Saturday at 4pm. Walkup registrations are taken the day of the event.