1010ths HPDE May 2023 Putnam ParkPutnam Park Road Course
About this event
NOVICE GROUP CURRENTLY SOLD OUT.
Please check back or email me with possible openings.
NOTE for EV type Vehicles
It is a matter of time before we start seeing EV or Hybrid Type vehicles coming to the track. With them come some new challenges as well as potential hazards. After some long discussions and varied research, it is the position of 10/10ths Motorsports at this time that we cannot permit either EV and/or Hybrid type vehicles at our events. 10/10ths will continue to assess this concern as the technology and emergency response to these vehicles improves.
A Lap in the 10/10ths Corvette
The 10/10ths Video, What we are about !!
This is a 3 run group event: (2.5 hours of track time each day, sometimes more)
- $375.00 / One Day
- $540.00 / Two Days
Advance Drivers can pass anywhere on track with no point required. It is a great opportunity to perfect your advanced driving skills in a group that is very fast, very competent and very courteous. It is NOT RACING however. We expect great sportsmanship and taking no passes that cause the other driver to take evasive action. You can push your car and skills to the limit but MUST do it in a manner that exibits the required great sportsmanship and smart, courteous driving. Our Advanced Group has been and will continue to be a huge success.
Intermediate Drivers can pass anywhere on track WITH a REQUIRED point. It is a great opportunity to begin working on advanced driving skills. Drivers in this group have much to learn but we offer a safe atmosphere where you can do just that. There is a wide range of skill sets in this run group and it has been said that the 10/10ths Intermediate group is faster than most. We will work with you to make sure you are comfortable in the group. The Intermediate Group is a GREAT learning opportunity.
Novice Drivers can pass in the straights WITH a REQUIRED point. Drivers will have both in car and in classroom instruction with emphasis on safety and learning the basic skills needed for high performance driving. We put a great deal of effort into our Novice program in particular. We have a very experienced staff of instructors for on track training and Kelly Jones from Racecraft1 for our classroom sessions.
10/10ths Motorsports believes in Great Sportsmanship as well as the educational portion of the sport. We want you to be safe, relaxed and have a great time while learning the sport of High Performance Driving. We give you various on track freedoms to accomplish just that.
Why 10/10ths Motorsports?
10/10ths Motorsports was conceived out of pure passion for the sport and we have implemented that passion into every aspect of our operation. We welcome drivers of all skill levels, from the 1st timer to the experienced racer. We have a group that fits you just right.
MORE TRACK TIME FOR THE $$ 10/10ths runs only 3 run groups giving you full 1/2 hour sessions with each group getting 5 sessions. You simply cannot be the $$ / time spent on track and that is literally, why you come out and drive, to be on track, not sitting in the paddock.
10/10ths employs a professional staff to ensure you get the very best education and a very well run, safe event. Kelly Jones from Racecraft1 works with our Novice drivers giving them expert instruction and insight into this sport. We put a great deal of effort into making sure you have a great day. We run things on time and are helpful to our drivers in any manner needed.
What sets us apart:
- GREAT Customer Service. Very friendly atmosphere.
- Great Value for your $$ Our cost per track hour is much less than most groups.
- With ONLY 3 run groups, you get 2.5 - 3.0 hours of track time EACH DAY, sometimes more
- NO MEMBERSHIP FEES
- NO ANNUAL REGISTRATION FEES
- NO NOVICE INSTRUCTOR FEES
- NO PASSENGER FEES
- NO SPECTATOR FEES
- Alumni Program lowers cost by 10% (LINK to Alumni Sign Up)
- We have a firm belief in Safety First as well as proper education for our Novice Drivers.
- Professional Classroom Instruction from RaceCraft1 (Kelly Jones)
- Novice Drivers get an instructor and classroom time. We want you to learn the sport correctly and safely.
- We demand great sportsmanship and our drivers always deliver just that.
- 10/10ths has a group of very talented and very experienced instructors.
- We provide a huge amount of documentation in our Novice Packet to give you the information you need, to take home and use as reference for all your track days.
- We believe in allowing you freedoms on track in a controlled and safe manner.
- The ONLY way to learn certain driving skills is ON Track. We provide you that opportunity.
- Our events are professionally run with an emphasis on safety and customer service.
- NO Membership fees.
- If you want to come out and just drive your car at higher speeds and learn a better feel for the car, 10/10ths is the place for you.
- If you want to come out and drive your car to the limit and begin learning and/or practice advanced driving skills, 10/10ths is the place for you.
- Drinks provided for all drivers and guests
Give 10/10ths Motorsports a try, you will not be disappointed !!
Which Run Group to Register
Flag Safety (This is a must read for some essential safety information)
PLEASE DO NOT REGISTER IF:
- You are less than 18 years old.
- You have a convertible that does not have proper roll bar protection.
- Must extend above your head, with helmet on.
- See FAQ Page on this HERE
- If you bring a convertible that does not have roll over protection, you will not be permitted to drive and will not receive a refund, transfer or credit of any kind.
- You have an open wheel car.
- You can send us a photo of your car prior to the event if there is a question on this.
- If you bring an open wheel car to the event, you will not be permitted to drive and will not receive a refund, transfer or credit of any kind.
- Your run group is sold out and the only way to register is to do so for a higher run group.
- If you do register under these circumstances, you will most likely be denied the right to drive on track and no refund, transfer or credit will be provided. These are safety items that must be followed.
10/10ths Motorsports, LLC takes on significant monetary liability to put on our track day events. We have developed a refund policy that is consistent with most other groups putting on events. It is absolutely necessary that we adhere to these policies with no exceptions. It is what allows us to continue to put on our great events Your consideration of this policy is greatly appreciated.
- 10 days to the event or less, no refund, transfer to another event or any type of credit can be issued. (ie: Thur morning a week and a half prior at 12:01 am)
- 30 days to 11 days prior to the event, $75.00 Fee Midnight 10 days prior to the event is the cutoff. (ie Wed night a week and a half prior at 11:59 pm)
- 31 days or greater prior to the event, Full Refund.
We run rain or shine.
Mechanical issues, schedule conflicts, illness or any other reason prior to the event cannot be refunded and/or no transfer to another event or any type of credit will be issued.
No shows for any reason cannot be refunded or transferred or given a credit for a future event.
Mechanical or other issues during the event will not result in a refund, transfer or credit of any type.
In order to continue with 10/10ths, we must strictly adhere to this policy. Your understanding is very much appreciated.
- Drivers are to be at least 18 years of age or older.
- SA Rated helmets of 2015 or greater are required.
- All drivers / instructors must attend the Mandatory morning drivers meeting. (Please be on time for the meeting)
- 10/10ths reserves the right to move a driver to a lower level for safety of the drivers and other participants at any time.
- Vehicles must be properly inspected and in good mechanical working order.
- Inspections are done by the driver prior to the event.
- We are happy to look at your car the morning of the event however if you have any questions or concerns.
- Inspections are done by the driver prior to the event.
Great Sportsmanship is required at all times. 10/10ths wants you to be safe, have fun and learn to be a better high performance driver.