About this event
New pavement has been completed...we need your help to keep the driver's safe and event running smoothly!
If arriving Friday, please come to the base of the mountain and join us at the tent.
5:00 - 6:00 PM: Skyline drive will be open to all Participants and Volunteers
6:00 - 7:30 PM: Reception at the Control/Event tent at the base of the mountain.
Check in at the VSCCA worker trailer at 8AM at the base of the mountain.
Flag Meeting/Course Set-up at 8:00
Driver's Meeting at 9:00 (Sunday: as needed)
Cars on Course at 9:30 (Sunday: cars on course earlier if course ready.)
Break for lunch at the Control/Event tent at the base of the mountain.
We break for lunch which will be provided at the base of the mountain.
Volunteers will follow the last car as they return to the base after the last run of the morning.
But volunteers will be first in line for lunch.
Dinner at the Arlington Inn
There are a limited number of seats reserved for volunteers.
Please sign up early and we will try to accommodate all of those who wish to attend.
There will lunch for volunteers at the end of the event before you head home.
Please refuel, refresh and visit with other volunteers before heading home.
- Please wear white if you are flagging.
- Prepare for all types of weather.
- Bring sun and bug protection.
- Be at least 18 years of age.
- Is not required but appreciated.
- If you have no experience, check out Marshal Gear
- Also, email Jim Bottomley, Flag Chief at email@example.com
- Introduce yourself and let Jim know your race experience and interest in learning to flag.
- Those of you that are experienced or have flagged with us before we appreciate your talents.
All volunteers must sign the VSCCA waiver and get a wrist band before working the FeventFRI.