Winter Tour #2_December WanderlandPNWR Tour
About this event
WINTER TOUR #2_ DECEMBER WANDERLAND
Join us for the “December Wanderland” tour – our SECOND 2022-2023 "winter" tour. Designed for Members who drive your Porsches year 'round! This tour will feature a hidden state park, scenic small-road driving, a group lunch, wander-time in Snohomish. We'll start at the Outlet Collection Mall in Auburn just off WA-167 with an IHOP, Starbucks, Panera Bread and McDonalds available. Come early and mingle! We’ll quickly be on rural roads as we wander east and north to North Bend. We’ll take a rest stop and visit the Cedar River Watershed Education Center with great views of Rattlesnake Mountain. From there we’ll go through the Snoqualmie River valley on our way to Snohomish. Along the way we’ll have a mid-tour lunch at a new surprise location. Lots of driving and lots of sightseeing!
Our destination is Snohomish with plenty of time to wander around 1st Avenue shops. A splendid early winter tour with fun roads and different views now that the leaves have fallen. The destination parking in Snohomish is along 1st Street where we normally park for our rest stop on the More Smiles to the Mile tours for those familiar. Prefer not to drive your Porsche? That's OK for these winter tours!
- Cancellations and refunds: Cancelations accepted until December 7th. There are no advanced payments required for this tour.
- Car club membership: To participate you must be a current member of the PCA as of the date of the tour. Porsche owners who are not members may register with the tour chair and receive a special invitation on a case-by-case basis.
- Non-Porsches on the Tour: Non-Porsches on the winter tours are allowed if your prefer not to drive your Porsche, but of course we hope you elect to drive your P-car!
Waiver signing for Adult participants and attendees: All drivers and passengers must sign the Liability waiver at the start point so find your group leader for the waiver sheet
- Age and driver's license restrictions: All drivers must be at least 18 years old and in possession of a valid US driver's license at the time of the Tour. A driving permit is not acceptable. For participants under 18 years old, at least one parent or legal guardian must also sign a separate waiver form (Minors as Observers Only). The parent or legal guardian must be present at the start point to sign the waiver in person.
- Registering for Passengers: Please make sure to include the names of any passengers riding with you in the space provided during registration. If you have two cars on the tour, each car and driver must register with a separate MotorsportReg account.
- Please read the Tour Rules and Etiquette Guidance on the club website prior to the tour date: www.pnwr.org > LOGIN AS A MEMBER > Club (does not display if you are not logged in) > Documents > Tours > download the document.
- Additional information: See our club website http://www.pnwr.org/