About this event
We need the help of Flaggers, Grid Workers, Fire & Rescue, Starters, T&S etc. to make this a successful event.
- An SCCA license is not required at Waterford Hills
- Friday hours are 10:00am to 4:00pm. Flaggers check-in at the base of the tower by 9:00 am, the morning meeting will be at 9:15am
- Saturday and Sunday, plan to arrive by 9:00 am and check-in with your Specialty Chief. On track activities end no later than 6:00 pm.
- Parking is at the bottom of the hill. Stop at "Lena's Place" and sign the release to get your arm band or hard card sticker.
- Dress for the weather in long pants and comfortable closed-toed shoes. Remember to bring ear protection, hats, sun screen & rain gear
- Water & Lunches and will be provided each day.
- There will not be a cookout or Sunday trophy presentation for this event.
- Gas cards to be be given out for each day worked. If working all 3 days an additional gas card to be handed out.
- Camping & Hotel accommodations are available:
- The free track campground is open for the 2023 season! Great wooded sites for tents to motor homes. Choose your lot and stop at the OCSC office and tell them what site you’re on. Any questions call the OCSC office at (248) 623-0444.
- Comfort Inn and Suites is offering a 10% discount on reserved rooms on race weekends. Call (248) 795-1369 using promo code: Waterford Hills Road Racing. Address is 6874 Sashabaw Rd., Clarkston Mich. 48348 (Sashabaw Rd. & I-75 interchange) 3.1 miles from track.
Flaggers: Sign in at the base of the tower. The Saturday and Sunday morning meetings are at 9:15am to give everyone time for announcements, updates, assignments, etc. New Flaggers: Welcome! We provide on-the-job training. If you want to learn more about our speciality click on "New to F&C?" at michiganturnmarshals.org
Note that this registration is for volunteers only.
- Drivers and Crew please click here.
- All specialties are welcome to sign up here for this event. We invite you to contact the appropriate Chief for more info. Contact names are available on the WHRRI website.
If you are between 16 and 18 years of age, you will require a notarized minor consent form signed by a parent or legal guardian in order to participate. Contact Ron Cech, WHRRI F&C Co-Chief at roncechWHRRI@gmail.com.