About this event
An informal, non-points autocross for members only: come get a TON of seat time. If you aren't a member, sign up for membership!
However, if there is room a couple weeks before the event, we will open the event to non members.
- Registration will be capped at 50 participants
- Each driver will work 1.5 hours and is free to run when they want for the rest of the time
- Cost to run is only $60 but you must pre-pay
- Novices can get help from more experienced participants as time permits
- Everyone (drivers and spectators) must sign the K & K Insurance waiver when they arrive at the venue
9:00-10:00 check in and tech
10:15 driver’s meeting
10:30-3:00 course is open
There will be not set run order, you are free to test/make changes to your car.
- Helmets are required. Due to the spread of the Coronavirus we will not be offering loaner helmets for the 2020 season.
- Closed toe shoes are required
- Drivers must have a valid driver's license (learner's permits are not accepted)
- If you are under 18, please fill out a minor waiver. A parent must sign waiver and be present at registration the day of the event, however the parent may leave after registration.
- Every driver must work