About this event
You must register and pre-pay. Payment will not be accepted the day of the event.
Cone Dodging School - 7:00am – 11:30am
Autocross #1 (Points event) - 10:00am - 4:30pm
CONE DODGING SCHOOL DETAILS / SCHEDULE:
1 YEAR OR LESS of autocross, be a VMSC or ODR MEMBER and have a valid DRIVERS LICENSE. (Sorry, no learners permit)
ENROLLMENT LIMITED TO 20 DRIVERS
Each student will receive one-on-one private instruction with time spent working the course. Each worker station will have an instructor to talk with the students about SAFETY when working, looking ahead, cause and effect of driver inputs, over driving, braking to late-vs-too early, etc.
7:00 - 7:30 Check-in and tech
7:30 Mandatory Drivers meeting
Any questions should be directed to Audie Chenery-Chief Instructor @ Autocross57@gmail.com or 804-564-835
AUTOCROSS #1 EVENT SCHEDULE:
9:00 Gates Open
10:00-11:30 Tech Inspection (Please have everything out of your car, open your hood & trunk and have numbers/class letters on)
12:15 Drivers Meeting
12:30 First car off
- Helmets are required.
- Loaner helmets will be available for the 2023 season. Valid Driver's License left with VMSC as 'deposit'. User's must wear headsock/Baclava (available for $1 at event).
- Closed toe shoes are required
- You must pre-pay
- Drivers must have a valid driver's license (learner's permits are not accepted)
- If you are under 18, please fill out a minor waiver (found on our website www.vmsc.org). Both parents (if applicable) must sign waiver and one parent must be present at registration the day of the event, however the parent may leave after registration.
- Every driver MUST work!
- Everyone (drivers and spectators) must sign the waivers via SpeedWaiver or print, sign, and bring the insurance forms with them to the event.
PLEASE KEEP SPEED DOWN WHEN ENTERING AND DRIVING THROUGH THE COMPLEX. There are usually other events going on.