About this event
Open to all level drivers.
Because of COVID-19, we are requiring prepayment. Members are $35 and Non Members are $40. We are capping this event to 80 participants.
7:30 Gates open
8:30-9:45 Tech inspection
10:10 Novice walk through
10:30 Driver's meeting
11:00 First car off
We typically finish between 4 and 5 depending on how many cars show up.
- Helmets are required. Due to the spread of the Coronavirus we will not be offering loaner helmets for the 2020 season.
- Closed toe shoes are required
- Cash or check only if you do not pre-pay
- Drivers must have a valid driver's license (learner's permits are not accepted)
- If you are under 18, please fill out a minor waiver. A parent must sign waiver and be present at registration the day of the event, however the parent may leave after registration.
- Every driver must work
- Everyone must print and sign the K & K Insurance waiver as well as the Covid waiver and bring with them to the event
We are doing supervised tech inspection. Tech is done in your pit parking space. Please have your numbers and class letters on your car. Then put your hood up and trunk or hatch.
PLEASE KEEP SPEED DOWN WHEN ENTERING AND DRIVING THROUGH THE COMPLEX. There are usually other events going on.