About this event
Open to all level drivers.
You must register and pre-pay. Payment will not be accepted the day of the event.
Members are $45 and Non Members are $55
7:30 Gates open
8:00-9:00 Tech inspection. We will be self tech inspecting our cars under the supervision of the tech inspector. Please have everything out of your car and open your hood and trunk.
9:30 Novice walk through
10:00 Driver's meeting
10:30 First car off
We typically finish between 4 and 5 depending on how many cars show up.
There will be no food vendor on site at this time.
- Helmets are required.
- Loaner helmets will be available for the 2023 season. Valid Driver's License left with VMSC as 'deposit'. User's must wear headsock/Baclava (available for $1 at event).
- Closed toe shoes are required
- You must pre-pay
- Drivers must have a valid driver's license (learner's permits are not accepted)
- If you are under 18, please fill out a minor waiver (found on our website www.vmsc.org). Both parents (if applicable) must sign waiver and one parent must be present at registration the day of the event, however the parent may leave after registration.
- Every driver MUST work!
- Everyone (drivers and spectators) must sign the waivers via SpeedWaiver or print, sign, and bring the insurance forms with them to the event.
PLEASE KEEP SPEED DOWN WHEN ENTERING AND DRIVING THROUGH THE COMPLEX. There are usually other events going on.