About this event
No cones, no course work, just driving, Trackcross! We will be using Autobahn South course from Pit out, to just after patience. There will be a mandatory drivers meeting with in depth instructions on track etiquette and driving line. Instructors will be available and ride alongs will be encouraged. Cars will be spaced at approximately 20 second intervals so you will not be wheel to wheel at any point in time. This is a non competition event intended for the track day novice.
Tentative Race Day Schedule:
PLEASE check back for updates as this schedule is tentative. Track time will be dictated by how many people attend, and will need to stop hard on the hour. Please be there early and ready to roll as soon as the track is open for cars so we can maximize your driving time.
9:00am Site / Tech open
10:30am Mandatory drivers meeting
11:00am First Car Off
$15 for Early registration for members that are season pre-registered
$25 for registration for members that are season pre-registered
$50 for Early Member Registration (closes one week before event at midnight)
$55 for Early non-member Registration (closes one week before event at midnight)
$60 for Member Registration (closes two days before event at midnight)
$65 for Non-member Registration (closes two days before event at midnight)
$100 for Late/On-Site Member Registration
$105 for Late/On-site non-member registration
SCCA membership is required for this event. If you are not a member already, a $15 weekend membership will be available on-site. The fees for this can be applied toward an annual SCCA membership.
TSSCC will be using SCCA Time Trial rules for this event. Please contact the registration team with any remaining questions before registering for the event.
Are you new?
- New Driver Liaisons will be available throughout the event if you should have any questions/concerns. Please ask at registration and listen to announcements made throughout the morning.
- Listen for announcements made regarding the New Driver Liaisons and New Drivers
- Proceed to registration (Refer to Registration)
- Return to car, make car race ready and proceed to Technical Inspection. (Refer to Technical Inspection)
- We run rain or shine in all kinds of temperatures. However, the event will be temporarily suspended while lightning is observed in the immediate area. Please bring appropriate rain/cold/hot/sunny weather gear. Make sure you also bring something to cover and/or secure your gear while it is not in your car (plastic garbage bags or a tarp).
SAFETY AND TECH:
ALL vehicles must be pass technical inspection on-site, including those that have season tech. Safety will be our top priority.
TSSCC will be using SCCA Time Trial rules for this event. Open wheel and mod cars will not be permitted.
Convertibles: It is highly recommended that all convertible vehicles be equipped with an aftermarket roll bar that meets or exceeds the standards set in the SCCA HILL CLIMB Safety Standards. However, TRACK EVENT Safety Standards requires the vehicle meets at least one of the following criteria and is not subject to any of the below exceptions:
- The vehicle is equipped with an aftermarket roll bar that meets or exceeds the standards set in the SCCA HILL CLIMB Safety Standards.
- The vehicle is equipped with documented factory installed roll over protection (examples of manufacture documented roll over protection would include hydroformed and reinforced a-pillars or windshield frames and factory installed roll bars and/or “popup” bars that are designated as roll over protection.
- The Vehicle is a 2006-year model or newer.
Convertible Exceptions: In addition, vehicles that were manufactured since 2006 that fall into any of the below categories must meet the criteria stated above for factory or aftermarket roll over protection:
- Vehicles equipped with factory V8 or forced induction engine
- Vehicles modified meaningfully beyond the factory performance potential (examples: engine swaps, aftermarket forced induction)
Note: Targa and T-Top vehicles are classified as "hard tops" and do not have to meet the terms and conditions of the convertible policy
TSSCC reserves the right to refuse any entry for any reason.
- Sign the waiver at the gate as you enter the site.
- Check in at the pre-registration line and sign the waiver. You and your guests MUST sign both waivers!
- If changes need to be made to your personal information or car information, you must do so at Registration to update your information BEFORE your car is teched.
- Proceed to Technical Inspection (Tech) with your car race ready! That is, all loose items must be removed. Bring your helmet!
- Registration closes 45 minutes before we start running cars to give morning workers time to prepare their cars and get everyone into the computer. If you have not completed your registration by then, you will not be able to participate.
- You must be at least 18 years old and have a valid driver’s license to enter. All entrants and guests MUST sign the waiver.
- You will hand your driver’s license to the registrar.
- After checking you in and returning your driver’s license, the registrar will input your information into the computer. From there, you will need to head to Tech. Your car must be race ready BEFORE entering the Tech line. ALL cars must tech, even those with season tech stickers. And remember to bring your helmet with you!