About this event
9th autocross of the Spokes season at Lot H of the Circuit of the Americas.
Questions about what class your car goes in?
- Consult this quick classing cheat sheet
- Or use this classing helper website
- Or ask us in the Spokes Facebook Group
- Here are the full SCCA rules
Typical Autocross Schedule
- 7:00 Site opens
- 7:30 – 8:30 Vehicle tech inspection
- 7:30 – 8:30 Driver registration
- 8:15 – 9:15 Course open for walking
- 9:00 – 9:15 Novice walk through
- 9:20 – 9:30 Driver’s meeting
- 9:45 Competition begins!
- This autocross is open to Spokes members and non-members, veterans and newbies alike. Reach out to us if you have any questions.
- Registration for double entries (driving twice, working twice) will open 1 week before the event date
- Note: If you have pre-paid for the entire autocross season and are having trouble editing your registration, reach out to us via email and we can help you out.
Circuit of the Americas - Lot H