About this event
Ladies, REV your engines! 🏎😍🥰 With great excitement, I am happy to announce that the Sonoma Women’s Touring Drive and Social joint event, in collaboration with PCA Redwood Region, is scheduled for Sunday October 16th! The gathering will depart from San Rafael, CA, and go through some amazing and twisty routes in Marin county, stopping at a unique beachfront pit stop (with a restroom), then heading to Sonoma county on more fun routes, arriving at a brewery where we will be lunching altogether in the outdoor patio!
The popularity of these events requires us to limit drivers to registered PCA-GGR and PCA Redwood members. Please ensure your PCA membership information is current in your profile.
Please note that all drivers and passengers are required to be free of Covid-19 symptoms to attend the event, and both must sign waivers online at Speedwaiver.
The full event details are listed below:
- Event Date: Sunday, October 16th
- This is a Lady Drivers only event! For passengers all genders are welcomed!
- Event Start Time and Location: 8:30 AM in San Rafael, CA
- The total drive time will be about 2 hours and 30 minutes 90 miles
- This is a joint event in collaboration with PCA Redwood Region, and is open to up to 30 cars, 20 from PCA GGR, and 10 from PCA Redwood Region.
- This Drive will include 3 running groups! After our motoring debrief at 8:45am, the first group will depart at 9am, followed by the second then 3rd, with a 10 minutes interval in between
- We will be respecting all road regulations (As mentioned in the PCA GGR Motoring Safety Rules and Regulations)
- Please note this is a TOURING Drive
- During the drive, the Lead and the Sweep Drivers will communicate by FRS Two-Way Radios. We recommend you to bring your own radio and listen in, as road hazards and warnings will be broadcasted. Please note that, in case you bring a radio, this should not alter the ability to have both your hands on the steering wheel at all times while driving
- Pay as you go lunch at a Brewery in Sonoma County
The Motoring Events team is hard at work for 2022 to bring even more exciting events to you and is always looking for event planner volunteers to help. Please contact the motoring chair at email@example.com if you’d like to help the team.
Judy Maggiore, and Sharon Castle Rogers, Event Planners
Gilbert Bouzeid, PCA GGR Motoring Director
FUN RUN EVENT REQUIREMENTS:
- This event is open only to members of the Golden Gate Region of the Porsche Club of America, driving their Porsches
- You must have an active, paid membership at time of registration and at time of the event
- By clicking “Continue” below, you acknowledge having read, and that you agree to, the following policies:
* CANCELLATION AND WAITLIST POLICY: Cancellations without penalty will be allowed until the registration closes. All charges are final and non-refundable past this deadline.
* WAITLISTED REGISTRATIONS: Waitlisted drivers will be cleared few days after close of registration. Please check your email to learn if you are cleared.
* CREDIT CARDS: You MUST have a valid credit card on file with motorsportreg.com in order for us to confirm your registration.