About this event
8th ANNUAL SNOWMASS TOUR AND HERITAGE FIRE EVENT
Friday July 28th and Saturday July 29th
Attention Porsche Enthusiasts and Foodies- Registration is now open!
This scenic driving tour will depart from Porsche Colorado Springs after a light breakfast. We will head to Twin Lakes for Lunch followed by a breath-taking drive over Independence Pass arriving in Snowmass early in the afternoon. There will be plenty of time to enjoy the Limelight Hotel’s amenities before a welcome reception followed by dinner. On Saturday morning, join us for a half day tour up to Marble with BBQ lunch included. We will be back early afternoon, so everyone has time to relax before heading across the square to the Heritage Fire Event (participants have option of purchasing Heritage Fire Tickets or Dining on their own). This wonderful multiple hour dining event will conclude the amazing weekend.
For those who have not heard of the Heritage Fire Snowmass Event – here is a short description: Presented by Cochon555, Heritage Fire is a premiere, whole-animal, nationwide food and wine tour celebrating heritage breed livestock and heirloom produce. The afternoon feast offers an endless array of sustainably sourced food from the region’s top family farms and local purveyors, prepared by some of the region’s best chefs.
- Friday 8:30am Meet at Porsche COS for small breakfast followed by safety brief at Porsche COS.
- Friday 12pm Lunch at Twin Lakes Saloon and Inn (food trucks – not included)
- Friday afternoon check in at hotel, rest, evening welcome reception followed by dinner.
- Saturday 11am breakfast at the hotel, optional day tour to Marble via Carbondale, with lunch at the Slow Groovin’ BBQ in Marble. Return to hotel at one’s leisure.
- Saturday 4-4:45pm – Heritage Fire Festival (not included) or dinner out in town.
- Sunday morning, breakfast at the hotel, check out by 11am, drive back to COS at one’s leisure.
Please let the tour host know if any special dietary restrictions
Registration will cover Friday morning small breakfast + goodie bag, lodging for Friday and Saturday night, a welcome reception + dinner on Friday, breakfast and lunch on Saturday, as well as breakfast on Sunday.
- Base Registration for Couples - $1490.00
- Base Registration for Single - $1290.00
Hotel Cancellation Policy - Full price penalty when cancelled less than 30 days prior to event (28 June cutoff).
Optional Covered parking at the hotel is not included ($30/per night)
Heritage Fire Tickets can be purchased directly at: Heritagefiretour.com/snowmass/
VIP Admission Tickets are now selling for $175 (4:00pm entry) and General Admission Tickets for $125 (4:45pm entry).
Looking forward to those who can join us!
Your tour hosts Alex & Lisa Stoen (firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions).