About this event
SMTPCA Autocross Event #3
Event Chair: Rick Berry email@example.com
10:00 AM / Course Ready To Walk
10:45 AM / Drivers Meeting
11:00 AM / Runs Begin
*Times are subject to change*
- Loose objects inside the trunk, passenger compartment and glove box must be removed from the car. Loose objects include cell phones, change, paper, garbage, cups, floor mats, etc. In other words, everything must be removed from your car.
-The spare tire need not be removed if it is securely fastened. The battery must be securely fastened as well.
- Loaner helmets will be available first come first serve for the day.
- All drivers and instructors must wear helmets. Helmets must be Snell 2010 or newer SA (Special Applications) or M (Motorcycle). SA rating is recommended. DOT helmets are not permitted.
- Insurance waivers must be signed by each participant and all guest.
- We will have a break for lunch but plan to bring your own.