About this event
2016 SIMA Gold Cup & Summer Series 3
July 15-17, 2016
Welcome both SIMA Club racers and Northwest Gold Cup Region 6 racers. SIMA is excited to host its Summer Series Race 3 in conjunction with the 3-Day Gold Cup Event, one of our favorite events of the year. SIMA continuously strives to offer its guests the best experience possible. We look forward to see you all very soon!
5 REASONS TO RACE SIMA GOLD-CUP
- Every driver registered is eligible to win one of two 2-Hour Coaching Sessions with IMSA Sports Car Driver and SIMA Instructor Remo Ruscitti.
- 100's of dollars of contingency prizes offered including MG Tires and VP Fuel
- Karting at SIMA offers laid back friendly competition.
- An opportunity to meet and race against karters from all over the North West.
- Friday night customer appreciation party! Rental kart race and complimentary BBQ!
Pre-register by July 9th to be entered in a draw to win a set of MG Tires!
Please enter the facility at the driveway near the green and white farmhouse.
All pre-registerd drivers MUST have your IKF membership form printed and COMPLETED before arriving at registration. This will help keep the pre-registered line up flowing quickly.
You can also save time by printing the tech form. See below:
- Click here to print pre-tech form required for tech
SIMA Club racers, please note the changes from our regular SIMA race day event.
- Early Bird Discount is not offered.
- Three day format (Practice Friday with races on Saturday & Sunday)
- An IKF membership is required to participate. You have a choice between a SINGLE EVENT or ANNUAL membership.
OVERNIGHT & RV PARKING
Dry RV parking will be available offsite. Location is undetermined at the moment but it will be in close proximity to the track.