Shenandoah Spring Fling AutocrossEastside Speedway Waynesboro VA
About this event
On Sunday, April 16th we will be hosting our first autocross of the 2023 season at Eastside Speedway in Waynesboro, VA (134 Al Gore Ln, Waynesboro, VA 22980 ). Gates open at 9:00AM, tech inspection will be from 9:00AM-11:00AM. The driver's meeting will be at 11:00AM and the first car off will be at Noon. Spectators are free and encouraged to join us! PCA member registration is $30.00; Non-member registration is $35.00. Register here: Shenandoah Spring Fling Autocross Yes, registration is required to help with event planning!
Shenandoah Region PCA Event Operating Procedures
- PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) and Situational Awareness
- Please read this entire document before you register for the event. That will allow you to make an educated decision about attending the event
- If you are at higher risk for severe illness, or if you are sick, or if you have been in contact with anyone that is sick in the last two weeks, or experiencing COVID-19 symptoms such as fever, cough or shortness of breath, please stay home.
- Shenandoah PCA will provide cleaning supplies for equipment, and hand sanitizer for use by all participants.
- All registration, payment, and check in will be done electronically on www.Motorsportreg.com. Online pre-registration will be open until 5:00pm the day before the event.
- There will be no on site registration.
- Once you are parked in the pit area please come to the timing table to pick up your staging bar code sticker with your car number.
- Waivers will be signed using Speedwaiver Use this link Speedwaiver to sign the waiver for drivers and spectators before the autocross. You must have a smart phone to complete this process. This must be completed before the drivers meeting on the day of the event.
- Please understand that the steps above are the only way to register and participate in this event. If you show up and are unable or unwilling to register this way, you will not be able to participate.
- Loaner helmets
- Loaner helmets will not be available. This does not exempt you from the requirement to wear an approved helmet when you compete.
- Driver’s meeting
- The driver’s meeting will be at 11:00.
- The run work order will be posted at the event.
- Tech Inspection
- Entrants are required to fill out the self tech certification in the online registration form
- Course walking
- Entrants should follow social distancing guidelines (maintaining a 6 ft. separation) while walking the course.
- There will not be a guided course walk.
- Paddock and Grid
- These areas will be laid out to allow event operations and maintain social distancing. Please respect the markings as you use these areas.
- Participants are encouraged to bring their own drinks for proper hydration during the event.
Current PCA Member
Entrants must show the Event Registrar their valid driver's license.
Entrants will be required to work, work assignments will be posted at the timing table.
All drivers and passengers are required to wear a helmet. All helmets meeting the latest or two immediately preceding Snell Foundation standards (SA2015, SA2010, SAH2010, SA2005, M2015, M2010, M2005, , K2015, K2010, K2005, K98); SFI standards 31.1, FIA standards 8859-2015, 8860-2010, 8860-2004; or British spec BS6658-85 type A are acceptable.
Loaner helmets will not be available.