About this event
SCDA New Hampshire Motor Speedway (NHMS) High Performance Driving & Track Events (HPDE)
MONDAY, August 6th
NHMS is located in Loudon, New Hampshire, about an hour north of Boston. The SCDA has been hosting high performance track events at NHMS for over a decade. This unique facility is a 1.6 mile road course that utilizes both permanent road course, as well as NASCAR Sprint Cup Oval sections. Furthermore, there are some dramatic elevation changes that keep drivers of all ability levels on their toes. The facilities at NHMS are first rate.
Participants can expect:
- FIVE on track driving sessions,
- One on One In Car Instruction for Novice Drivers
- Classroom Sessions
In an effort to provide maximum levels of safety, quality, and fun at our events, the SCDA will provide trained and certified flaggers at the corner stations. This ensures that our drivers can focus on one thing- improving their driving skills. This event is geared towards all skill level drivers, from Novice to Advanced. We would like to remind you that Spec Miatas are available for rent at this event.
- We will be utilizing the thrilling and challenging North and South Chicane 1.6 mile NHMS track configuration.
- A limited number of arrive and drive rental Spec Miatas are available for this event.
- Garage bay stickers will be available at Online Registration and on the morning of the event on first come first serve basis. Garage bay stickers are $50 per car. Please note 2 cars per bay.
- SCDA Data and Video Coaching- SCDA is offering professional data and video coaching at our events. This is an affordable and individualized program that will help you take your driving to the next level. Our coaches are accomplished racers and industry experts that are able to pinpoint areas for improvement. Together you’ll come up with an action plan to help you achieve your goals.
New Hampshire Motor Speedway Track Events & Schedule
2018 NHMS Date will include 8/6.
NHMS Events are $389. $20 Early Bird Discount if you register 1 month prior to an event.
Register by September 6th and pay only $369
SAVE 10% if you are Driving a Subaru or Toyota at this event!
Please continue to Register for NHMS 8/6/18:
Run Group Criteria:
NOVICE is also known as the Green Run Group. ( Newer track drivers with no experience to limited experience, Instructor provided)
INTERMEDIATE 1 is also known as the Blue Run Group. (Must have prior experience driving solo without an instructor)
INTERMEDIATE 2 is also known as the White Run Group. (More experienced Intermediate group)
ADVANCED is also known as the Red Run Group. (Highest level- years of track experience)
*Please note that the above is a rough guideline, more info on the SCDA website. Please contact email@example.com if you are not sure of which group or make a comment during the registration form.
Sound Limit at this event: 99db
Please make sure your car meets the sound requirement as it is at the track's discretion to remove you from the event if you are over the sound limit. We cannot issue any refunds or credits.
SNELL SA 2010 or newer
For safety reasons, all convertibles (Boxster, Miata, Corvette, BMW Z4, Honda S2000, Pontiac Solstice etc.) are required to have a roll bar that meets the following two criteria in order to be eligible to run during any event. 1) The roll bar must be in the fixed position and visible at all times. This means that roll bars which are designed to automatically deploy are not acceptable unless they are in the full upright and locked position at all times. 2) The roll bar must allow the driver to pass the “broomstick” test which means that the top of the drivers helmet must be below the line from the top of the roll bar to the top of the windshield. There are aftermarket roll bars and/or seats which can be used to help meet these requirements. If your convertible meets these standards, then you are welcome to participate! Factory hard tops are acceptable, as well.